How do I remove duplicate content in WordPress?
- Upload the delete-duplicate-posts folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the Delete Duplicate Posts plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Use the plugin by going to Tools -> Delete Duplicate Posts.
How do I remove duplicate content from my website?
Here are the three ways I recommend.
- The rel=canonical tag. In most cases, the rel=canonical tag is the best way to transfer SEO juice from a duplicate page to another page. …
- 301 redirect. Sometimes, you don’t want the duplicate of your web page to stick around. …
- Set passive parameters in Google Search Console.
How do I remove duplicates in Woocommerce?
Once you’re back in the Bulk Edit tool, you need to set these values to delete your duplicate products:
- Select the rows that you want to update: I want to search rows to update.
- What field do you want to edit: Title.
- Select the type of edit: Remove duplicates.
- Click on Execute now.
How can I delete a page in WordPress?
Deleting a Page or Post
To delete a web page or blog post, click on the appropriate menu (Pages or Posts) and hover over the one you wish to delete.. On the hover menu, you will see a Trash option. Click this to move the page to the trash.
How do I fix duplicate content?
There are four methods of solving the problem, in order of preference:
- Not creating duplicate content.
- Redirecting duplicate content to the canonical URL.
- Adding a canonical link element to the duplicate page.
- Adding an HTML link from the duplicate page to the canonical page.
18 нояб. 2019 г.
How do I find duplicate content on my website?
There are a lot of tools to find duplicate content. One of the best known duplicate content checkers is probably CopyScape.com. This tool works pretty easily: insert a link in the box on the homepage, and CopyScape will return a number of results, presented a bit like Google’s search result pages.
What is the most common fix for duplicate content?
In many cases, the best way to combat duplicate content is to set up a 301 redirect from the “duplicate” page to the original content page.
How do I stop SEO duplicate content?
When using redirects to remove duplicate content, there are two important things to remember: always redirect to the higher-performing page to limit the impact on your site’s performance and, if possible, use 301 redirect.
Which backlink is least important?
Nofollow backlinks are less common. They’re also less valuable. They’re used to tell search engines to ignore a particular link. Google’s official definition of the nofollow tag is, “’Nofollow’ provides a way for webmasters to tell search engines ‘Don’t follow links on this page’ or ‘Don’t follow this specific link.
How do I delete all products in WooCommerce?
Here’s how Smart Manager makes WooCommerce delete products or post types super easy and quick
- Go to Smart Manager, select Products as post type from the drop-down.
- Tick the checkbox. This will select all the products. …
- Click the Delete icon. It will show two options – Move to Trash and Delete Permanently.
4 авг. 2020 г.
How do I find duplicate posts in WordPress?
The following WP plugins will check your website for duplicate content.
5. Seven Best Duplicate Content Checker WordPress Plugins
- Yoast SEO. …
- Duplicate Content Cure. …
- Dooplee Duplicate Content Checker. …
- Delete Duplicate Posts. …
- Fix Duplicates. …
2 окт. 2020 г.
How do I duplicate a product in WooCommerce?
Duplicating a product
Go to WooCommerce > Products and look through the list for a product you wish to replicate, then click Duplicate.
How do I delete all pages in WordPress?
Log in to the WordPress Dashboard. In the menu at left, click on All Pages. Find the page or pages that you want to delete. If you are deleting multiple pages, click on the checkbox for each page.
How do I delete a WordPress page without deleting it?
First, login to your WordPress dashboard. Navigate to the post you want to unpublish, and locate the Publish meta box on the right side. If the post/page is live, the Status will read “Published.” To unpublish the post: Click the blue Edit link.
How do I add edit and remove page in WordPress?
Step 1: Navigate to the Pages Manager. Step 2: Click on the title of the page that you want to modify. Step 3: Make the desired changes using the Page Editor. You can add text and images to your page.