How do I remove author and date info from WordPress posts?
How to Remove Author and Date Information Manually
- Add Some Custom CSS. From your main WP dashboard, go into Appearance – Customize, and at they very bottom, you will see an option called Additional CSS. …
- Delete the PHP Code From Your Theme’s Files.
11 янв. 2017 г.
How do I remove the default meta description in WordPress?
Changing the SEO Titles and Meta Descriptions for Archives
- Login to your WordPress site.
- Navigate to the Yoast SEO Plugin. …
- Click on “Search Appearance” on the left side of the menu.
- Navigate to Archives along the top of the page.
- Change the “SEO title” and “Meta description”
21 февр. 2019 г.
How do I remove author details from WordPress posts?
After, installing it on your website, simply head over to ‘Plugins’ and click on Hide/Remove Metadata to open its settings. Then activate it. After activating the plugin, choose it from the right side of WordPress and as it is displayed in the image below, choose hide author option to hide the author’s name.
How do I remove dates from WordPress posts?
From the WordPress Dashboard
- From Admin dashboard go to Settings and General.
- In this section, you will see the Date Format section.
- Choose the Custom format on the date format section.
- Erase whatever, you will see there.
- Click on Save Changes to remove the date.
29 янв. 2021 г.
How do I hide my WordPress username post?
How to Hide WordPress Usernames
- From the Display name publicly as drop down menu select how the user’s name should appear in blog posts, pages etc. Choose something that is different from the WordPress username.
- The next step is to change the user_nicename entry for that particular username from the WordPress database.
26 июн. 2020 г.
How do I remove posts from my WordPress home page?
You will notice a new ‘Hide Posts’ section in the right column of the editor. Clicking on it will reveal plugin options. You can hide the post on the front page and blog page, category or tag pages, authors page, and site search results. Simply select the options you like and then save your post.
How do I change my WordPress site description?
You can view and change your Tagline and meta description using WordPress’ Settings utility.
- Launch your browser and log into your blog at WordPress.com.
- Click the “Settings” icon on the Dashboard panel to the left.
- Click the “General” menu item.
- Type your new description into the input box labeled “Tagline.”
How do I remove duplicate meta descriptions in WordPress?
There is an option under Tiles & Metas > Sitewide meta settings > Subpages of archives to noindex paginated pages. So you can use this option to noindex subpages of archives to remove duplicate Meta descriptions of paginated pages.
How do I hide published on WordPress?
Go to the dashboard menu, select the option “Publish.” Go to the visibility section, after clicking on it; a dropdown menu will scroll down. Select the option “Private.” Go ahead and click “Ok” followed by “Update.” The page or post status will be automatically changed to “Privately published.”
How do I remove a WordPress theme name?
Removing or renaming the theme name in footer can be achieved directly from the WordPress customization tool.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Customize.
- Click on Footer then Bottom Bar.
- Here you can disable the footer or change it in the edit footer credit.
18 нояб. 2019 г.
How do I change the author on WordPress?
Changing the Author to Another User in Block Editor
- Click “Posts” and then “All Posts”
- Choose the post you want to change the author of and click “Edit”
- Click “Document” in the right sidebar.
- Find “Author” under “Status and Visibility”
- Open the dropdown menu to change the author.
- Click “Update” to confirm the change.
22 нояб. 2019 г.
Should you date your blog posts?
Unless the visitor to your site arrives within a day of your writing the post, once they see any date other than that day’s date, they’re probably viewing that post as old or outdated… Even if the content that you wrote is evergreen – not time-based at all!
How do I remove the date from my WordPress admin?
How to remove Author Meta and Date from posts and pages?
- Install WP Meta and Date remover.
- Activate Plugin.
- Choose whether to hide from Backend(Page Source) or Frontend or Both.
- Save settings.
- And you done!
How do I change the date on a WordPress post?
After you open the WordPress post to edit look on the top right side just under the Publish Status for the Published on date. Click the Edit link next to the date to change the post timestamp. Clicking the Edit link should open the menu to change the month, day, year and time.