You will notice a new ‘Hide Posts’ section in the right column of the editor. Clicking on it will reveal plugin options. You can hide the post on the front page and blog page, category or tag pages, authors page, and site search results. Simply select the options you like and then save your post.
How do I turn off posts on WordPress?
To do that, go to Settings » Discussion from the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel. On this page, you need to uncheck the option that says “Allow people to post comments on new articles” and then click on the Save Changes button to store your settings. This will disable comments on all your future posts.
How do I get rid of recent posts on WordPress?
You can remove recent posts,archives,categories on home-page with the theme customizer. go to Appearance -> Customize -> Widgets -> Sidebar – Default. Select the widget and click on remove. Hope this will helps you.
How do you edit the homepage in WordPress?
You can do this by going to Settings » Reading page in WordPress admin area. Next, you need to select ‘A static page’ option under ‘Your homepage displays’ section. After that, go ahead and select your home and blog pages. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save changes’ button to store your settings.
How do you remove you may also like from WordPress?
Go to Appearance > Customize > Blog > Single Post – find Elements positioning and click on the eye icon of the ‘related post’ element to disable it.
Who owns the trademark of WordPress?
The WordPress trademark and the WordPress.org domain is owned by the WordPress foundation, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, whose sole purpose is to ensure that WordPress is freely available, maintained, and developed.
How do I remove the Sidebar in WordPress?
How to Remove Sidebar in WordPress
- Log into your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets on the left side of your dashboard.
- Find the Sidebar area.
- Expand the widget section by clicking the down arrow.
- Then, click Delete.
- Repeat these steps until you’ve deleted all the widgets under the Sidebar area.
11 сент. 2019 г.
How do I get rid of archive on WordPress?
The smart Archive Page Remove Plugin adds an item ‘Archive Pages’ in the ‘Settings’ section of your WordPress Admin. Here you can select which Archive Pages you want to remove. Removed Archive Pages are no longer accessible and cause a 404 page not found error. They can be restored anytime.
How do you delete a blog post?
Delete a post
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, click the Down arrow .
- Click the name of a blog.
- Point to the post you want to delete. When it appears, click Delete .
How do I change my homepage?
Choose your homepage
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. Settings.
- Under “Advanced,” tap Homepage.
- Choose Chrome’s homepage or a custom page.
How do I hide related products in WooCommerce?
You have a few options when it comes to hiding WooCommerce Related Products;
- Add some code directly to a child theme’s functions. php file (most technical)
- Add some code to the main functions. …
- Use some CSS to stop related products from rendering on the product page (pretty easy)
1 окт. 2020 г.