You can remove recent posts,archives,categories on home-page with the theme customizer. go to Appearance -> Customize -> Widgets -> Sidebar – Default. Select the widget and click on remove. Hope this will helps you.
How do I remove recent posts and comments in WordPress?
To do that, go to Settings » Discussion from the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel. On this page, you need to uncheck the option that says “Allow people to post comments on new articles” and then click on the Save Changes button to store your settings. This will disable comments on all your future posts.
How do I edit the left sidebar in WordPress?
You can also edit the sidebar from the WordPress Dashboard. In the left-hand menu, select Appearance > Widgets, find the Sidebar section, and then give it a click to expand.
Customize the Sidebar From the Dashboard
- Rearrange your widgets. …
- Change a widget’s title. …
- Delete a widget. …
- Add a widget.
8 апр. 2020 г.
How do I remove posts from my WordPress homepage?
WP Hide Post
- Go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for “WP Hide Post”
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Create a new post or edit an existing one.
- On the right-hand side, find the “Post Visibility” box created by the plugin.
- Check the option to hide that specific post.
19 дек. 2020 г.
How do I remove the default Sidebar in WordPress?
How to Remove Sidebar in WordPress
- Log into your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets on the left side of your dashboard.
- Find the Sidebar area.
- Expand the widget section by clicking the down arrow.
- Then, click Delete.
- Repeat these steps until you’ve deleted all the widgets under the Sidebar area.
11 сент. 2019 г.
How do I disable comments on a post?
You can enable/disable comments using Quick Edit by:
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
How do I change my sidebar?
Customize the sidebar
- Hide or show the sidebar: Choose View > Hide Sidebar or View > Show Sidebar. …
- Resize the sidebar: Drag the right side of the divider bar to the right or left.
- Change what’s in the sidebar: Choose Finder > Preferences, click Sidebar, then select or deselect items.
How do I create a left and right sidebar in WordPress?
Tutorial: How to Add a Double Sidebar Layout
- Step 1 – Remove customizer site width settings. …
- Step 2 – Add new layout option. …
- Step 3 – Register new widget area to use for the second sidebar. …
- Step 4 – Display secondary sidebar. …
- Step 5 – Move default sidebar so it loads before your content. …
- Step 6 – Enable the default sidebar for your new double-sidebar layout.
How do I move my smart sidebar from right to left?
Smart Sidebar: Slide the floating bar inwards while keeping your finger on the screen. Move your finger on the screen to reposition the floating bar.
How do I hide posts?
Hide a Facebook Post
To hide a post, click the ellipsis () next to the post. From the drop-down menu, click the link to Hide post. Facebook then gives you a few options. You can click the Undo button to disable the hide action if you change your mind and still want to see the post.
Can you hide a WordPress site?
Go to your blog’s dashboard. Select Settings. From there, select Privacy. You’ll see three options: Public, Hidden, and Private.
How do I hide a post on Blogger?
Login to your Blogger blog and go to posts >> new post or open up your previous post if you wish to hide that. Now in post editor that is in right hand side next below to labels you will see “published on” option. Just back date to something older, save it and then update your blog post.
How do I remove the date from WordPress post URL?
Removing Date from WordPress URLs
After that, you need to visit the Settings » Permalinks page and choose ‘Name’ as your permalink option. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to store your changes. WordPress will now remove the date from your WordPress URLs and start using the name-based URL structure.
How do I remove the date from WordPress?
From the WordPress Dashboard
- From Admin dashboard go to Settings and General.
- In this section, you will see the Date Format section.
- Choose the Custom format on the date format section.
- Erase whatever, you will see there.
- Click on Save Changes to remove the date.
29 янв. 2021 г.
How do I remove the author from a WordPress post?
After, installing it on your website, simply head over to ‘Plugins’ and click on Hide/Remove Metadata to open its settings. Then activate it. After activating the plugin, choose it from the right side of WordPress and as it is displayed in the image below, choose hide author option to hide the author’s name.