How do I remove the archive page title in WordPress?
2. Code – The Hard Way
- Connect & Establish FTP connection with your WordPress.
- Navigate to wp-content > themes > Your Current Theme.
- Search for “category. php and “archive. php”.
- Click edit on both of them.
- Now search for “archive-title” and find the word ‘Archive’ and remove it.
How do I change the title of a WordPress archive?
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to Settings > Custom Archive Titles.
- Adjust the default titles. %s will be replaced with category, tag, author or month of the archive.
How do I remove archive from WordPress?
If you don’t have a Theme Options Page, look for “category. php” in your theme folder. Inside there, you should be able to find “Archive | ” fairly easily and remove it.
How do I change the category title in WordPress?
0 to change Category/Tag/Author/Search archives titles. Navigate to Appearance -> Customize -> Content : home, posts, grid, … -> Post lists : blog, archives, grid, … -> ARCHIVE TITLES and enjoy customize them in a live preview!
How do I change the archive category in WordPress?
With our themes installed, simply navigate to the Appearance > Theme Options and then click on the General Tab to find the slider options. Once there, simply click the slider to hide or show the category archive title. It’s that simple. Make sure you save your changes so that it displays on the website as well!
How do I disable a category page in WordPress?
To hide category in WordPress we’re going to use the Ultimate Category Excluder plugin. To use this plugin, follow the steps below: Go to Plugins > Add New. Search for ‘Ultimate Category Excluder’, Install and Activate it.