After, installing it on your website, simply head over to ‘Plugins’ and click on Hide/Remove Metadata to open its settings. Then activate it. After activating the plugin, choose it from the right side of WordPress and as it is displayed in the image below, choose hide author option to hide the author’s name.
How do I remove the author and date from a WordPress post?
How to remove Author Meta and Date from posts and pages?
- Install WP Meta and Date remover.
- Activate Plugin.
- Choose whether to hide from Backend(Page Source) or Frontend or Both.
- Save settings.
- And you done!
How do I change the author of a WordPress post?
Changing the Author to Another User in Block Editor
- Click “Posts” and then “All Posts”
- Choose the post you want to change the author of and click “Edit”
- Click “Document” in the right sidebar.
- Find “Author” under “Status and Visibility”
- Open the dropdown menu to change the author.
- Click “Update” to confirm the change.
22 нояб. 2019 г.
How do you remove an author?
How to delete an author name in an Office document (Word, PowerPoint, or Excel)
- Open the document. NOTE: If you want to change the author name in a template, right-click on the template, and select Open to open the template. …
- Go to File > Info.
- Right click on the author’s name.
- Select Remove Person.
6 апр. 2019 г.
How do I get rid of WP written by?
More videos on YouTube
- In order to remove Written By section, please, log into your WordPress admin panel.
- Navigate to the Appearance -> Customize section.
- There you will see Blog settings -> Poststab with the list of settings. …
- Please, deselect an Enable the author block after each posts option.
11 янв. 2017 г.
How do I remove the date from WordPress post URL?
Removing Date from WordPress URLs
After that, you need to visit the Settings » Permalinks page and choose ‘Name’ as your permalink option. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to store your changes. WordPress will now remove the date from your WordPress URLs and start using the name-based URL structure.
How do I remove the date from WordPress posts?
From the WordPress Dashboard
- From Admin dashboard go to Settings and General.
- In this section, you will see the Date Format section.
- Choose the Custom format on the date format section.
- Erase whatever, you will see there.
- Click on Save Changes to remove the date.
29 янв. 2021 г.
How do I find the author of a WordPress post?
You can use get_the_author_meta() , to get author data. echo get_the_author_meta(‘display_name’, $author_id);
Where is the author page in WordPress?
As a logged in user, you will see your own account information in the sidebar widget. Clicking on the username will take you to your author profile page. The sidebar widget will show a login form to logged out users. If you allow users to register on your website, then the form will also include a link to sign up.
How do I create an author in WordPress?
Go to the “Users” section again to change the person’s role from “Contributor” to “Author.” A list of all your WordPress blog users should appear. Click on the small box to the left of the user. Then click on the drop down box that says “Change Role to…” Click “Author.”
How do I get rid of byline in WordPress?
Look for the option to “Edit Post” or “Edit Page” items. Some themes, such as “Thesis,” have checkboxes that allow you to turn the byline on or off, while in other themes, such as “Atahualpa,” you can remove the byline by deleting the default variables in the Byline section.
How do I hide my WordPress username?
How to Hide Your WordPress Username
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Users > All Users.
- Mouse over the user you want to change and click “Edit”
- Fill in “First Name”
- Fill in “Last Name”
- Fill in “Nickname” such as First and Last Name (example: John Doe, Queen of Sheba)
17 июл. 2014 г.
How do I remove a WordPress theme name?
Removing or renaming the theme name in footer can be achieved directly from the WordPress customization tool.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Customize.
- Click on Footer then Bottom Bar.
- Here you can disable the footer or change it in the edit footer credit.
18 нояб. 2019 г.