How do I remove the author and date from a WordPress post?
How to remove Author Meta and Date from posts and pages?
- Install WP Meta and Date remover.
- Activate Plugin.
- Choose whether to hide from Backend(Page Source) or Frontend or Both.
- Save settings.
- And you done!
How do I remove author details from WordPress posts?
After, installing it on your website, simply head over to ‘Plugins’ and click on Hide/Remove Metadata to open its settings. Then activate it. After activating the plugin, choose it from the right side of WordPress and as it is displayed in the image below, choose hide author option to hide the author’s name.
How do I hide the date on my WordPress post?
From the WordPress Dashboard
- From Admin dashboard go to Settings and General.
- In this section, you will see the Date Format section.
- Choose the Custom format on the date format section.
- Erase whatever, you will see there.
- Click on Save Changes to remove the date.
26 сент. 2018 г.
How do I remove metadata from WordPress post?
With our theme installed, simply visit the WordPress Theme Options section under Appearance > Theme Options and then navigate to the General tab. Once you have navigated to the proper place, you can go to the section with the sliders and simply click the slider to hide or show the post meta.
How do you remove the author in Word?
How to delete an author name in an Office document (Word, PowerPoint, or Excel)
- Open the document. NOTE: If you want to change the author name in a template, right-click on the template, and select Open to open the template. …
- Go to File > Info.
- Right click on the author’s name.
- Select Remove Person.
6 апр. 2019 г.
How do I remove a WordPress theme name?
Removing or renaming the theme name in footer can be achieved directly from the WordPress customization tool.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Customize.
- Click on Footer then Bottom Bar.
- Here you can disable the footer or change it in the edit footer credit.
18 нояб. 2019 г.
How do I change the author in WordPress?
To change the author of an existing post, go to your admin area > Posts. Click on Quick Edit > Author and from the drop-down menu choose the new author and click on Update.
How do I hide my WordPress username post?
How to Hide WordPress Usernames
- From the Display name publicly as drop down menu select how the user’s name should appear in blog posts, pages etc. Choose something that is different from the WordPress username.
- The next step is to change the user_nicename entry for that particular username from the WordPress database.
26 июн. 2020 г.
How do I change the date on a WordPress post?
After you open the WordPress post to edit look on the top right side just under the Publish Status for the Published on date. Click the Edit link next to the date to change the post timestamp. Clicking the Edit link should open the menu to change the month, day, year and time.
How do I remove the date from Google search results in WordPress?
Firstly, install the plugin tool in your WordPress admin panel. Then go to settings and then to date exclusion SEO. After this make all the changes like remove the date from posts, remove dates from tag pages to name a few. Then finally click on save the changes.
How do I hide posts on WordPress?
WP Hide Post
- Go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for “WP Hide Post”
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Create a new post or edit an existing one.
- On the right-hand side, find the “Post Visibility” box created by the plugin.
- Check the option to hide that specific post.
19 дек. 2020 г.
How do I get rid of byline in WordPress?
Look for the option to “Edit Post” or “Edit Page” items. Some themes, such as “Thesis,” have checkboxes that allow you to turn the byline on or off, while in other themes, such as “Atahualpa,” you can remove the byline by deleting the default variables in the Byline section.
How do I remove the meta login menu in WordPress?
Go to http://hearingwellclub.wordpress.com//wp-admin/widgets.php and click the Edit link on the meta widget. When it open up click the Delete link. Widgets have visibility settings. If your remove a widget and still see it only on one or some pages check the visibility setting.