Just go to Divi – Theme Options – Layout. Within that section, you will see a tab labelled Single Post Layout. All you do is click the author and date to grey them out, and all individual posts will now only display the categories and comments.
How do I remove author details from WordPress posts?
After, installing it on your website, simply head over to ‘Plugins’ and click on Hide/Remove Metadata to open its settings. Then activate it. After activating the plugin, choose it from the right side of WordPress and as it is displayed in the image below, choose hide author option to hide the author’s name.
How do I hide the date on my WordPress post?
From the WordPress Dashboard
- From Admin dashboard go to Settings and General.
- In this section, you will see the Date Format section.
- Choose the Custom format on the date format section.
- Erase whatever, you will see there.
- Click on Save Changes to remove the date.
26 сент. 2018 г.
How do I remove metadata from WordPress post?
With our theme installed, simply visit the WordPress Theme Options section under Appearance > Theme Options and then navigate to the General tab. Once you have navigated to the proper place, you can go to the section with the sliders and simply click the slider to hide or show the post meta.
Can I change the author of a WordPress post?
Changing Author of a WordPress Post
First you need to edit the post or page where you want to change the author name. On the post edit screen, you need to click on the Screen Options menu at the top right corner of the screen. … Simply click on the drop down menu and select a different author.
How do I remove a WordPress theme name?
Removing or renaming the theme name in footer can be achieved directly from the WordPress customization tool.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Customize.
- Click on Footer then Bottom Bar.
- Here you can disable the footer or change it in the edit footer credit.
18 нояб. 2019 г.
How do I remove the author from a Word document?
How to delete an author name in an Office document (Word, PowerPoint, or Excel)
- Open the document. NOTE: If you want to change the author name in a template, right-click on the template, and select Open to open the template. …
- Go to File > Info.
- Right click on the author’s name.
- Select Remove Person.
6 апр. 2019 г.
How do I change the date on a WordPress post?
After you open the WordPress post to edit look on the top right side just under the Publish Status for the Published on date. Click the Edit link next to the date to change the post timestamp. Clicking the Edit link should open the menu to change the month, day, year and time.
How do I hide my WordPress username post?
How to Hide WordPress Usernames
- From the Display name publicly as drop down menu select how the user’s name should appear in blog posts, pages etc. Choose something that is different from the WordPress username.
- The next step is to change the user_nicename entry for that particular username from the WordPress database.
26 июн. 2020 г.
How do I hide a published post on WordPress?
You will notice a new ‘Hide Posts’ section in the right column of the editor. Clicking on it will reveal plugin options. You can hide the post on the front page and blog page, category or tag pages, authors page, and site search results. Simply select the options you like and then save your post.
How do I get rid of byline in WordPress?
Look for the option to “Edit Post” or “Edit Page” items. Some themes, such as “Thesis,” have checkboxes that allow you to turn the byline on or off, while in other themes, such as “Atahualpa,” you can remove the byline by deleting the default variables in the Byline section.
How do I remove the meta login menu in WordPress?
Go to http://hearingwellclub.wordpress.com//wp-admin/widgets.php and click the Edit link on the meta widget. When it open up click the Delete link. Widgets have visibility settings. If your remove a widget and still see it only on one or some pages check the visibility setting.
How do I change the author of a WordPress theme?
Changing the Author to Another User in Block Editor
- Click “Posts” and then “All Posts”
- Choose the post you want to change the author of and click “Edit”
- Click “Document” in the right sidebar.
- Find “Author” under “Status and Visibility”
- Open the dropdown menu to change the author.
- Click “Update” to confirm the change.
22 нояб. 2019 г.
How do I change the author image in WordPress?
Now you can go to Users page and click on the edit button below a username. On the edit user screen, scroll down to the bottom, and you will see the Avatar section. You can click on the ‘Choose Image’ button to upload the user photo. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Update profile’ button to save your changes.
How do I find the author of a WordPress post?
You can use get_the_author_meta() , to get author data. echo get_the_author_meta(‘display_name’, $author_id);