Firstly, install the plugin tool in your WordPress admin panel. Then go to settings and then to date exclusion SEO. After this make all the changes like remove the date from posts, remove dates from tag pages to name a few. Then finally click on save the changes.
How do I remove the date from Google search results?
Go to your WordPress Dashboard -> SEO -> Titles & Metas -> Post Types. Select Hide in Date in Snippet Preview option.
How do I remove the date from WordPress?
From the WordPress Dashboard
- From Admin dashboard go to Settings and General.
- In this section, you will see the Date Format section.
- Choose the Custom format on the date format section.
- Erase whatever, you will see there.
- Click on Save Changes to remove the date.
29 янв. 2021 г.
How do I remove the author and date from a WordPress page?
How to Remove Author and Date Information Manually
- Add Some Custom CSS. From your main WP dashboard, go into Appearance – Customize, and at they very bottom, you will see an option called Additional CSS. …
- Delete the PHP Code From Your Theme’s Files.
11 янв. 2017 г.
How do I show the date in Google search results?
If you use Chrome, you can make Google search to automatically show the dates. In Chrome, set up the default search engine to Google and add the above magical piece of the URL &tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:1/1/0 to it. Then, for any search started in the address bar and any search of a selection will have the dates displayed.
How do I find the date of a post in WordPress?
Using the the_date() and get_the_date() Functions
The function get_the_date() returns the date for all posts, even if they are published on the same date. However, you need to use echo get_the_date() to output the date.
How do I remove author from WordPress theme?
Depending on what theme you are using, you may have the option to remove or edit the powered by WordPress footer directly in your theme customizer.
- Go to Appearance > Customize on the WordPress dashboard.
- Click Footer > Bottom Bar.
- You can either Disable Footer Credits or put your own text in Edit Footer Credit.
How do I get rid of author page in WordPress?
How to enable or disable author archive pages
- Log in to your WordPress website. When you’re logged in, you will be in your ‘Dashboard’.
- Click on ‘SEO’ in the sidebar. …
- Click on ‘Search Appearance’. …
- Click on the ‘Archives’ tab.
- Toggle the ‘Author archives’ switch to match your site setup. …
- Click ‘Save Changes’.
How do I remove a WordPress theme name?
Removing or renaming the theme name in footer can be achieved directly from the WordPress customization tool.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Customize.
- Click on Footer then Bottom Bar.
- Here you can disable the footer or change it in the edit footer credit.
18 нояб. 2019 г.
How do you find the date of a website?
Try searching keyword date, Modified, dateModified or modified time by pressing Ctrl or Command + F in a web page’s source section to find the publication date. This is because the date is always a part of HTTP header data of a web page. You can also navigate to HTTP header checker tool.
How do you find the date a website was created?
Find the Publishing Date of Web Pages
- Go to google.com and copy-paste the full URL of any web page in the search box and prefix it with the inurl: operator. …
- Now go your browser’s address bar – press Ctrl+L on a Windows machine or Cmd+L on Mac – and append &as_qdr=y25 to the end of the Google search URL.
28 апр. 2020 г.
When was Google created?
September 4, 1998, Menlo Park, California, United States