How do I remove the author and date from a WordPress page?
How to Remove Author and Date Information Manually
- Add Some Custom CSS. From your main WP dashboard, go into Appearance – Customize, and at they very bottom, you will see an option called Additional CSS. …
- Delete the PHP Code From Your Theme’s Files.
11 янв. 2017 г.
How do I change the date on WordPress?
- Log in to your site dashboard.
- Click on All Posts.
- Hover on the post title which you want to edit.
- You will get “Quick Edit” text.
- Click on it and change the date.
- Click on the Update button right.
4 июн. 2020 г.
How do I remove metadata from WordPress?
Go to admin panel => open item “Plugins” => activate Hide/Remove Metadata. Go to Hide/Remove Metadata from Dashboard menu.
How do I remove the date from Google search results in WordPress?
Firstly, install the plugin tool in your WordPress admin panel. Then go to settings and then to date exclusion SEO. After this make all the changes like remove the date from posts, remove dates from tag pages to name a few. Then finally click on save the changes.
How do I get rid of author page in WordPress?
How to enable or disable author archive pages
- Log in to your WordPress website. When you’re logged in, you will be in your ‘Dashboard’.
- Click on ‘SEO’ in the sidebar. …
- Click on ‘Search Appearance’. …
- Click on the ‘Archives’ tab.
- Toggle the ‘Author archives’ switch to match your site setup. …
- Click ‘Save Changes’.
How do I remove author from WordPress theme?
Depending on what theme you are using, you may have the option to remove or edit the powered by WordPress footer directly in your theme customizer.
- Go to Appearance > Customize on the WordPress dashboard.
- Click Footer > Bottom Bar.
- You can either Disable Footer Credits or put your own text in Edit Footer Credit.
How do I show the date on a WordPress post?
WordPress gives you four functions to output the date and/or time. These are: the_date() : By default, it will echo the date of the post in the format F j, Y , so if the post was published on 20 November 2018, it would echo November 20, 2018. get_the_date() : This fetches the date and doesn’t echo it out.
How do I change the date of a post?
Step 1: First of all, you have to hover over the post and click the three-dotted icon. Step 2: Then, you need to select Change Date. Step 3: At last, you have to enter a new date and click Save.
How do I get the current date and time in WordPress?
Go to the appearance area of the WordPress admin panel and click on, “Widgets.” Find the widget labeled, “Date and Time.” Drag it over to your sidebar and drop it in place.
How do you hide metadata?
Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the file you want to remove metadata from. Right-click on the file and click on Properties. In the Properties window, click on the Details tab then click on Remove Properties and Personal Information. You can remove information in two ways.
Does WordPress remove EXIF data?
WordPress preserves EXIF information in full size images loaded to your website. It will also extract the Exif data to make it available for plugin developers. When WordPress uploads images, in addition to uploading the Full Size image it automatically creates several differently sized versions of the image.
How do I get rid of byline in WordPress?
Look for the option to “Edit Post” or “Edit Page” items. Some themes, such as “Thesis,” have checkboxes that allow you to turn the byline on or off, while in other themes, such as “Atahualpa,” you can remove the byline by deleting the default variables in the Byline section.
How do I show the date in Google search results?
If you use Chrome, you can make Google search to automatically show the dates. In Chrome, set up the default search engine to Google and add the above magical piece of the URL &tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:1/1/0 to it. Then, for any search started in the address bar and any search of a selection will have the dates displayed.