How do I remove a timestamp from a WordPress post?
Removing date from WordPress post is very easy from the admin dashboard.
- Go to the admin dashboard.
- After that, go to Settings > General.
- On the date format section, select Custom and delete whatever is there and click on Save Changes.
17 янв. 2020 г.
How do I change the date on a WordPress post?
- Log in to your site dashboard.
- Click on All Posts.
- Hover on the post title which you want to edit.
- You will get “Quick Edit” text.
- Click on it and change the date.
- Click on the Update button right.
4 июн. 2020 г.
How do I remove the date from Blogger post URL and make permalink format like WordPress?
Below is the screenshot of the default blogger post URL.
How To Remove Date From Blogger Post URL Step By Step
- Step 1: Login Into Your Blogger Dashboard and head-over to the theme section.
- STEP 2: After clicking on the Theme section, Get into the “edit HTML”.
- STEP 3: Now, Find out the tag here.
How do I remove the author from a WordPress post?
After, installing it on your website, simply head over to ‘Plugins’ and click on Hide/Remove Metadata to open its settings. Then activate it. After activating the plugin, choose it from the right side of WordPress and as it is displayed in the image below, choose hide author option to hide the author’s name.
How do I hide a published post on WordPress?
You will notice a new ‘Hide Posts’ section in the right column of the editor. Clicking on it will reveal plugin options. You can hide the post on the front page and blog page, category or tag pages, authors page, and site search results. Simply select the options you like and then save your post.
How do I change the author on WordPress?
Changing the Author to Another User in Block Editor
- Click “Posts” and then “All Posts”
- Choose the post you want to change the author of and click “Edit”
- Click “Document” in the right sidebar.
- Find “Author” under “Status and Visibility”
- Open the dropdown menu to change the author.
- Click “Update” to confirm the change.
22 нояб. 2019 г.
How do I find the author of a WordPress post?
On the post edit screen, you need to click on the Screen Options menu at the top right corner of the screen. This will show a flydown menu on the screen with a bunch of options. You need to check the box next to ‘Author’ option. After that, you need to scroll down on the post edit screen just below the post editor.
How do I change the date of a post?
Step 1: First of all, you have to hover over the post and click the three-dotted icon. Step 2: Then, you need to select Change Date. Step 3: At last, you have to enter a new date and click Save.
How do I show the date on a WordPress post?
WordPress gives you four functions to output the date and/or time. These are: the_date() : By default, it will echo the date of the post in the format F j, Y , so if the post was published on 20 November 2018, it would echo November 20, 2018. get_the_date() : This fetches the date and doesn’t echo it out.
Why is my WordPress post not updating?
The most common cause of a WordPress site not updating right away is caching. … Apart from that, you may also be using a WordPress caching plugin on your own which may not be configured properly. Last but not the least, your browser may also store a cached version of your pages in temporary storage.
How do I remove the date and time from my blogger post?
Just login to your Blogger dashboard and head to Layout and on blog posts click edit and then uncheck the date in popup window. Also you can see various date formats to choose from and at the bottom you can arrange items. Once done click save and view your blog where you have removed post date from blog header.
How do I change my blog post URL?
Rewrite your URLs
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, choose a blog to update.
- From the menu on the left, click Posts New Post .
- On the right, under “Post Settings,” click Permalink.
- Select Custom Permalink and enter the URL you want to use.
- Click Publish or Save.