How do I remove uncategorized categories in WordPress?
You cannot delete a default category, but you can rename it. You need to visit Posts » Categories page in the WordPress admin and click on the edit link below the Uncategorized category. This will bring you to the category edit screen where you can rename your category and change its URL slug.
How do I hide product categories in WordPress?
- Hide categories or products.
- Display product categories.
- Display the products on shop page.
- Select category name and check hide product option.
- Hide the products.
- Display the categories on shop page.
- Select category name and check hide category option.
- Hide the categories.
How do I remove a category from a product page in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce product categories are displayed at the bottom of a product page just under the add to cart button. You can remove these from the layout by removing the woocommerce_template_single_meta action from the product summary, in your themes functions.
How do I remove default categories in WordPress?
How to Remove an Uncategorized Product Category in WooCommerce.
- Go to Products → Categories.
- Choose the category that you want to make it the default one.
- Click Make default.
- Locate Uncategorized.
- Click Delete.
13 авг. 2019 г.
Why is my website uncategorized?
To check the URL categories for a website
If the site is shown as Uncategorized, it means that the website content has not yet been evaluated. You may want to create a policy rule that blocks uncategorized sites.
How do you hide categories?
How to Hide Category in WordPress?
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for ‘Ultimate Category Excluder’, Install and Activate it.
- Go to Settings > Category Excluder.
- Checkmark the categories you want to hide.
- Click on Update.
2 дек. 2019 г.
What does private visibility mean in WordPress?
Private – The post will be visible only to blog Editors and Administrators. Private posts are not visible in the Reader, feeds, or in any search. It is also not sent via email to your followers. Password Protected – The post will be protected with a password you choose.
How do I hide tags and categories in WooCommerce?
Edit your functions. php file
- Head to your WordPress theme file and click Code Edit under functions.php in your theme folder. …
- Place this code at the bottom of the file /* Remove Categories from Single Products */ remove_action( ‘woocommerce_single_product_summary’, ‘woocommerce_template_single_meta’, 40 );
- Save the file.
5 февр. 2020 г.
How do I remove SKU from product page?
If you don’t need to use SKUs at all in your shop, you can disable them completely by using this code snippet in your custom site plugin or theme’s functions. php: add_filter( ‘wc_product_sku_enabled’, ‘__return_false’ ); The SKU will no longer be added to the product page display when disabled.
How do I hide a product in WooCommerce?
From the admin panel, go to WooCommerce > Product Visibility > Global visibility tab and select the product and category you want to hide. This will hide the product and/or category from guests and all registered customers irrespective of their role.
How do I turn off related products in WooCommerce?
It’s likely something you may find under the single product page options. If you’re theme has this customization option built in then you can remove the related products without using any code. So be sure to check your theme settings or options to see if this is something you can just enable or disable there!
How do I change categories in WordPress?
In the self-hosted version of WordPress:
- Go to Posts > Categories.
- Find the category name you wish to change and click Edit.
- Change the category name.
- Change the category Slug, the permalink “nice” name for the category.
- Add or change the category description.
- Click Update.
13 сент. 2012 г.
How do I change the default category in WordPress?
How to Change WordPress Default Category?
- Go to dashboard.
- Head over to Posts and then Categories.
- Add a new category that you would like to make your default category.
- Select Writing from Settings on the left-hand side menu.
- Set the Default Post Category from “Uncategorized” to the new category you have added.
2 июл. 2019 г.
How do I add categories in WordPress?
To create new categories in WordPress, go to Posts > Categories page. On the left side of the page, you will see a tab that allows you to create categories. Fill in the category name, its slug (will be used in the category URLs), the category description and then press Add New Category.