Go here > Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets and look int the “Inactive Widgets? module to locate the widget you deleted and then set it up in your sidebar again.
How do I restore a deleted widget?
The easiest way to recover a lost or deleted app icon/widget is to touch and hold an empty space on your Home screen. (The Home screen is the menu which pops up when you press the Home button.) This should cause a new menu to pop up with customizable options for your device. Tap Widgets and Apps to bring up a new menu.
How do I activate widgets in WordPress?
Go to Appearance > Widgets in the WordPress Administration Screens. Choose a Widget and either drag it to the sidebar where you wish it to appear, or click the widget, (select a destination sidebar if your theme has more than one) and click the Add Widget button.
How do I restore my front page in WordPress?
Go to Appearance > Customize > Static front page. “Your latest posts” should be selected there. If you didn’t mess with template of should fix your problem. I did the same thing.
How do I restore my menu in WordPress?
Restore WordPress Admin Menu
Follow the steps below to restore your default WordPress admin menu: Under Settings choose BoldGrid. For the setting titled Reorder Admin Menu uncheck the box labeled Use BoldGrid Admin Menu system. Click Save Changes.
How do I add a deleted widget?
How to add widgets to your Android’s Home screen
- Tap on Widgets from the Home screen menu. …
- Find the widget you want to add. …
- Find a place on the Home screen for your widget. …
- The widget is placed on your Home screen. …
- Drag the edges to resize a widget. …
- Drag and drop the widget onto Remove.
21 февр. 2020 г.
How do I find an app that disappeared?
From your Home screen, tap the Application screen icon. Find and tap Settings > Apps. Tap All apps > Disabled. Select the app that you want to enable, then tap Enable.
Why are my widgets not showing up in WordPress?
Widgets can be configured to appear only on certain pages (or be hidden on certain pages) by clicking on the Visibility button. If that is not the issue then type modlook into the sidebar tags on this thread for a Staff follow-up.
How do I add a new widget?
Add a widget
- On a Home screen, touch and hold an empty space.
- Tap Widgets .
- Touch and hold a widget. You’ll get images of your Home screens.
- Slide the widget to where you want it. Lift your finger.
Why can’t I add more widgets?
You can only add a widget if the app has support for it. On your widgets screen, tap the “Edit” button, there you will see the app widgets from apps that have widget functionality. If there is no widget displayed for a certain app, then the app doesn’t support it.
How do I restore my home page?
- In the menu bar on the top of your browser, click Tools.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab.
- Under “Home page,” enter: www.google.com .
- Click OK.
- Restart your browser.
How do I recover a lost website?
Follow these steps:
- Go to Google.
- Type in the search using the search operator cache:example.com replacing example.com with any link from your site not including http or www.
- If you are lucky and your pages are still in cache, you will be able to recover your full content or at least take the text from the page.
28 янв. 2021 г.
How do you set a page as your homepage in WordPress?
To designate your static homepage, go to My Sites → Customize → Homepage Settings: Then, under Front page displays, choose A static page. Next, click on the Homepage dropdown list and select the “Home” page you created as your static homepage: Next, on the Posts page dropdown, select the “Posts” page you created.