Go to Appearance > Customize > Static front page. “Your latest posts” should be selected there. If you didn’t mess with template of should fix your problem.
How do I change my front page in WordPress?
How to change the WordPress homepage
- Click on Settings >> Reading in your admin dashboard.
- Set Your homepage displays to ‘A static page’
- Select the page you want to set as the Homepage from the dropdown.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
24 апр. 2020 г.
How do I delete a WordPress theme and start over?
First, you need to go to Appearance » Themes page and click on the theme that you want to delete. WordPress will now open theme details in a popup window. You need to click on the Delete button at the bottom right corner of the popup screen. Next, you’ll be asked to confirm that you want to delete the theme.
How do I restore my WordPress homepage?
Step 1: Log into your WordPress admin panel and go to Pages or Posts (Depending on which one you want to restore). Step 2: Click on Trash and you’ll be redirected to all your deleted pages and posts. Step 3: Select the page you want to restore, and two options will appear under it – Restore and Delete Permanently.
How do I get to the front page in WordPress?
You have two main options for your WordPress front page. To see them, go to your dashboard and select Settings > Reading.
How do I customize my WordPress homepage?
You can do this by going to Settings » Reading page in WordPress admin area. Next, you need to select ‘A static page’ option under ‘Your homepage displays’ section. After that, go ahead and select your home and blog pages. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save changes’ button to store your settings.
How do I change my front page?
Choose your homepage
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. Settings.
- Under “Advanced,” tap Homepage.
- Choose Chrome’s homepage or a custom page.
How do I uninstall and reinstall WordPress?
Go to the folder where WordPress is installed. Select all the files and folder then hit the delete button then confirm the deletion. Option 3: If you have shell access to your server then you can log into your server using a SSH client then browse to the folder where WordPress is installed.
Should I delete unused WordPress themes?
Why It’s Best Practice to Delete Unused WordPress Themes
Security: the more themes you have installed, the more opportunities there are for a hacker to infiltrate your site. Updates: you don’t have to keep a theme you’ve deleted up to date.
What is the default WordPress theme?
Twenty Twenty is the new default WordPress theme coming with the latest release of WordPress 5.3.
How do I recover deleted pages?
Go to the Pages tab. Restore one or more pages. To restore a single page, hover over the page to restore, and click/tap the Restore icon for that item. To restore multiple pages, check the boxes for the items to restore, and click/tap the Restore button.
How do I restore my home page?
- In the menu bar on the top of your browser, click Tools.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab.
- Under “Home page,” enter: www.google.com .
- Click OK.
- Restart your browser.
How do I reinstall WordPress?
Reinstalling WordPress from the Dashboard (Updating Software)
- Ensure you have backed up your WordPress site. …
- Log into your ‘WordPress dashboard’.
- Click on the ‘Dashboard’ menu and then on ‘Updates’.
- Click the ‘Re-install’ now button.
- You will have simply and easily re-installed WordPress.
Is Front Page condition in WordPress?
is_home() is dependent on the site’s “Front page displays” Reading Settings ‘show_on_front’ and ‘page_for_posts’. If a static page is set for the front page of the site, this function will return true only on the page you set as the “Posts page”.
How do you check a WordPress page?
5 Ways to Tell if a Site is Built in WordPress
- #1. Check the Site’s Source Code. One of the most reliable ways to show if a site is using WordPress is to check the source code.
- #2. Visit the License. txt File. …
- #3. Visit C WordPress URLs. …
- #4. Check Websites With Usage Data. …
- #5. Use the Chrome Sniffer Extension.
26 янв. 2017 г.
Is WordPress a current page?
everything in WordPress is a ‘post’. If you’re looking to access the current page from within your functions.