Go to Restrict » Settings, and you will land on the plugin’s General settings page. The first option here is to provide your plugin license key which is required for plugin updates and support. Next, you need to select your registration, success, account management, and billing update pages.
How do I restrict content in WordPress?
You can also restrict content in a few different ways. The simplest way is to use the Content Restriction metabox on individual posts, pages and product pages. You’ll use the [pms-restrict] and [/pms-restrict] shortcodes to restrict content on a partial basis within the WordPress editor.
How do I use restrict content plugin?
Usage. First upload to wp-content/plugins and click activate from the WordPress plugins menu. To restrict an entire post or page, simply select the user level you’d like to restrict the post or page to from the drop down menu added just below the post/page editor.
How do I manage users on WordPress?
In order to Manage Users on a single site, click on the site that you wish to manage your users on. On the left hand side you will see a list of options and click on Users to start managing. There you will be able to see options to Change Role, Change Password and Delete.
How do I restrict content?
Set up parental controls
- On the device you want parental controls on, open the Play Store app .
- In the top left corner, tap Menu Settings. Parental controls.
- Turn on Parental controls.
- Create a PIN. …
- Tap the type of content you want to filter.
- Choose how to filter or restrict access.
How do I make my WordPress page accessible when logged in?
Simply create a Page or Post where you want to embed the form. After that click on the Visibility settings on the right panel. You have the option to either make the whole page private or make the whole page password protected. Private pages can only be seen by the Administrators and Editor level users on your website.
What is the best membership plugin for WordPress?
The best WordPress membership plugins to power your community
- MemberPress. MemberPress is a popular & well-supported membership plugin. …
- Restrict Content Pro. …
- Paid Memberships Pro. …
- Paid Member Subscriptions. …
- MemberMouse. …
- iThemes Exchange Membership Add-on. …
- Magic Members. …
26 янв. 2021 г.
How do I add a members only section to my website?
To create Members Only pages:
- Click Pages on the left side of the Editor.
- Hover over the relevant page and click the Show More icon .
- Click Settings.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Select Members Only.
- Select which members can access this page: All members: Any signed in member can access this page.
How do I create a website with users and profiles in WordPress?
- Navigate to Marketing, then Website, then Website Pages or Landing Pages.
- Hover over the page that you want to restrict access to and click Edit.
- In the Settings tab, click Advanced Options.
- Select Private – Registration required, then choose the lists you want to register.
- Click Save and send email.
10 июн. 2020 г.
What is restrict content Pro?
Restrict Content Pro allows you to easily control who can view and/or purchase products in WooCommerce, the most popular eCommerce plugin for WordPress.
What is WordPress MemberPress?
MemberPress is an easy to use WordPress Membership Plugin. It will help you to instantly start charging your users for access to your content. MemberPress will help you confidently create, manage and track membership subscriptions and sell digital download products.
How do I see user roles in WordPress?
If the user is logged in, we use wp_get_current_user to return the WP_User object. This provides us with a stack of information about the data and we can access their user role(s) via $user->roles .
What is the difference between editor and administrator in WordPress?
Administrator (slug: ‘administrator’) – somebody who has access to all the administration features within a single site. Editor (slug: ‘editor’) – somebody who can publish and manage posts including the posts of other users. Author (slug: ‘author’) – somebody who can publish and manage their own posts.
How do I add multiple users to WordPress?
As an Administrator of a site, you can change other users’ roles by following the steps below.
- Head to Users → All Users in your WordPress admin.
- Check the box(es) next to user avatar(s).
- Using Change role to… dropdown menu, select the new user role(s) you want to assign.
- Click Change.