How do I turn off my lightbox Elementor?
The lightbox feature is turned on by default. You can switch it off by going to its settings, and uncheck the checkbox. From any Elementor page or post, click the hamburger menu in the upper left corner of the Widget Panel, then navigate to Site Settings > Settings > Lightbox.
How do I turn off menus in WordPress?
How to Disable Top Level Menu Link in WordPress
- Login to the WordPress Admin.
- Click on Appearance, then click on Menus.
- In order to create a top level menu item that doesn’t jump to a page, create a menu item by clicking on Custom links.
- Add text to the URL and link text fields. …
- Click on Add to Menu.
How do I turn off Lightbox in WooCommerce?
Go to the WooCommerce section of your WordPress installation’s admin menu and click the link that says Remove Features.
How do I stop WordPress from scaling images?
Prevent WordPress from Creating Auto Resized Images
- Go to Settings.
- Then media.
- You will see three options as Thumbnail size, Medium size, Large size.
- You need to turn all the values to “zero” like the image below.
- Turn all the values like the image above and WordPress will stop resizing the images into these three sizes.
What is a lightbox in WordPress?
To put it simply, a lightbox is an overlay or a popup window that goes over the website and shows a picture. They showcase the picture and darken the rest of the page, but still allows it to be visible around the edges.
How do I remove the default menu in WordPress?
You should be able to get rid of the default menu bar by creating a custom menu, removing all of the links from the menu, and setting it as the Primary Menu for your blog. If the custom menu does not have any links in it, the menu should be removed from your blog.
How do I remove the top header in WordPress?
In the WordPress admin panel, click Appearance > Customize. To remove the header, click Header > Header layout and for the Layout setting select None.
How do I turn off zoom in WooCommerce?
In the Total theme you can easily disable the product zoom which is native to WooCommerce by logging into your WordPress dashboard and going to Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Single and unchecking the box next to the “Product Gallery Zoom” setting.
How do I hide an image in WooCommerce?
- Step 1: Open functions. php file. …
- Step 2: Copy the following code snippet. /** * Exclude the featured image from appearing in the product gallery, if there’s a product gallery. …
- Step 3: Add the code snippet to functions.php. Now go back to the Theme Editor screen in the WordPress admin area. …
- Step 4: Save changes.
25 авг. 2020 г.
How do I zoom out a product image in WooCommerce?
- Show a bigger size product image on mouseover.
- Customize zoom area width and height and the size of the image to show as zoomed image.
- Enable or disable it on mobile devices.
- Add a slider showing product image thumbnails.
- Customize the slider behavior.
Why is WordPress scaling my images?
Within this update, they added a feature that forces large images to scale down in size so that they are “web-ready”. So if an image is larger than the default threshold (2560px) WordPress will automatically scale it down.
Why is WordPress resizing my images?
When you upload an image WP automatically saves the original file plus it also creates a series of thumbnails in different sizes. … By default, WordPress saves the “full” size, “large”, “medium” and “thumbnail”, and you can control the px size of these from Settings -> Media.
How do I resize an image in WordPress?
Changing WordPress Default Image Sizes
- Navigate to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Go to Settings – Media.
- In Media Settings, edit the width and height dimensions to suit your values.
- Click Save Changes to confirm.
3 июл. 2019 г.