You should see an Add Document button next to the Add Media button in the editor screen. When you click on the Add Document button, a pop-up will appear on your screen prompting you to choose your upload method. From there, click on the Upload Document option and upload your PowerPoint using the WordPress uploader.
How do I upload a PowerPoint presentation to my website?
Open your presentation in PowerPoint for the web. On the File tab of the Ribbon, click Share, and then click Embed. In the Embed box, under Dimensions, select the correct dimensions for the blog or web page. Under Embed Code, right-click the code, click Copy, and then click Close.
How do I insert a slideshow in WordPress?
Simply choose the Text option in the WordPress editor, paste the embed code in where you want it to appear, and your slide deck will be visible in the post or page when it’s viewed online. Now, all that’s left to do is hit Publish, and let your audience enjoy the informative experience of viewing your slideshow.
How do I send a PowerPoint as an attachment?
Click File > Save & Send. Under Save & Send, click Send Using E-mail. Click Send as Attachment to attach your presentation to an email message. Click Send a Link to create an email message that contains a link to your presentation.
How do I convert PowerPoint to media?
On the File menu, select Save to ensure all your recent work has been saved in PowerPoint presentation format (. pptx). Click File > Export > Create a Video. In the first drop-down box under the Create a Video heading, select the video quality you want, which pertains to the resolution of the finished video.
How do I upload a PowerPoint to Wix?
To upload a document:
Click Media on the left side of the Editor. Click the Upload Media icon. Choose your file(s) from your computer. (Optional) Select the file and click Add to Page to add it to your site.
How do I make an image scroll in WordPress?
Open a post or page in WordPress > Place cursor where you want to insert image carousel. Click Magic Scroll icon > Select name of image carousel you want to insert. Magic Scroll shortcode will appear on your page. Preview page to see carousel working on web page.
How do I add a gallery to my WordPress site?
How to create a gallery in WordPress
- Ready to get started? …
- Then, click the Add Media button like you would do to normally insert a single image.
- From the left-hand side menu, select Create Gallery. …
- Then, select all the images you want to appear in your gallery and click on Create a new gallery in the bottom right-hand corner.
8 июн. 2020 г.
How do I add a photo gallery to my WordPress?
If you want to add new images to an existing Gallery from the New Dashboard, open the Page or Post for editing and click anywhere on the Gallery until you see the Pencil/X icon at the top. Click on the pencil. This will bring you back to the screen where you chose the layout of your Gallery.
How do I share a PowerPoint template?
To do so, click the Template button on the ribbon and select the preferred template or style from the menu. To share a custom template with your team, simply open it in PowerPoint (create a timeline slide out of it), and then save and send it as a .
How can I share my PowerPoint from laptop to mobile?
5 ways you can send files from your PC to your Phone
- Attach the Phone to computer using USB cable.
- Confirm on the phone to use USB cable connection to transfer files.
- Open Device name on the PC and open the recipient folder.
- Copy and paste the file you want to share to the recipient folder.
How do you share a PowerPoint online?
Share and collaborate with PowerPoint for the web
- Select Share on the ribbon.
- Enter the names or email addresses of the people you want to share with. Or select the drop-down to change permissions. Allow editing is checked by default. To change permission to view only, uncheck this box and select Apply.
- Include a message if you’d like and select Send.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to PDF?
Save PowerPoint presentations as PDF files
- Select File > Export.
- Click Create PDF/XPS Document, then click Create PDF/XPS.
- In the Publish as PDF or XPS dialog box, choose a location to save the file to. …
- Optionally, if you want to change what the final PDF file is like, do any of the following: …
- Click Publish.
How do I convert PowerPoint to MP4?
Save in a video format
- Select File > Export. …
- Open the File Format list and select the video format that you want (MP4 or MOV). …
- Select the video Quality you want: Presentation Quality, Internet Quality, or Low Quality.
Can I turn a PowerPoint into a video?
The Free PPT to Video Converter by Digital Office Pro will convert your PowerPoint presentation file to WMV, MOV, MKV, and ASF formats. Video files are compatible with most mobile devices, including Apple and Android smartphones.