How do I get current page?
To get the current page URL, PHP provides a superglobal variable $_SERVER.
To get only name of the current page opened at browser, see the below example:
- <? …
- $curPageName = substr($_SERVER[“SCRIPT_NAME”],strrpos($_SERVER[“SCRIPT_NAME”
- echo “The current page name is: “.
Is WordPress a current page?
everything in WordPress is a ‘post’. If you’re looking to access the current page from within your functions.
How do I search a page in WordPress?
Creating a Search Page Template #
- Using a text editor, open the page. php and save as searchpage. …
- After saving it, edit the file: Delete The Loop (i.e. basically everything within your content div ), leaving the div tags intact. …
- Save the file.
- Upload the file to your theme directory (if you made changes to your style.
How do I see all pages in WordPress?
WordPress display all pages on one page
- First, make sure to set your home page as the actual home page in the dashboard: Settings > Reading > Page on Front.
- Next, open up one of the following (go in order, if your theme doesn’t have the first one, check the next one etc.
20 нояб. 2014 г.
How do I find the value of a URL?
There are two ways to get variable from URL in PHP: When your URL is: http://www.example.com/index.php?id=7 you can get this id via $_GET[‘id’] or $_REQUEST[‘id’] command and store in $id variable. the difference is that variables can be passed to file via URL or via POST method.
How do you get the current page URL in selenium?
We can obtain the URL of the current page with Selenium webdriver. This is achieved with the help of getCurrentUrl() method. It fetches the URL of the opened application. This method accepts no parameters and strings the URL in the form of String.
How do you call a page on WordPress?
If you want to add a static call button in your WordPress contact page, about page, or any other post / page, then you have two options. If you’re using the new WordPress block editor, then simply create or edit an existing page. Next, you need to add the WP Call Button block by clicking the “+” icon.
Is WordPress A archive page?
Now as a refresher, an archive page in WordPress is referring to a collection of posts grouped by category, author, date, tag, etc. In this tutorial, we will now add an archive. php page to our theme so that we can customize the look of various archive types on our site.
Is Page A parent WordPress?
Using Parent Pages is a good way to organize your Site Pages into hierarchies. A parent page is a top level page, with child pages nested under it. For example, you could have an “About” page as a top level or parent page, and then have child pages “Life Story” and “My Dogs” under it.
How do I create a search page?
Create a search engine
- From the Programmable Search Engine homepage, click Create a custom search engine or New search engine.
- In the Sites to search box, type one or more sites you want to include in the search results. …
- In the Name of the search engine field, enter a name to identify your search engine. …
- Once you’re ready, click Create.
How do I search WordPress editor?
All you have to do is navigate to Tools -> String Locator and start searching. The plugin will then scan through all the theme and plugin files you have installed, and it will find the search term. You can even select the specific theme/plugin for the plugin to search through.
How do you customize a page in WordPress?
A Step-By-Step Guide To Creating Custom Page Templates
- Find The Default Template. A good way is to start by copying the template which is currently used by the page you want to modify. …
- Copy And Rename The Template File. …
- Customize The Template File Header. …
- Customize The Code. …
- Upload The Page Template. …
- Activate The Template.
19 июн. 2015 г.
How do I post on different pages in WordPress?
You can create Category pages for your Topics/Posts to appear on within Posts > Categories. After creating those Categories, you can then assign those Topics/Posts to them within edit Post/Topic. You can also add the Categories to the Menu in Appearance > Menus.
What is a single post page in WordPress?
Custom single post templates allow you to use different layouts for your individual blog posts. Many WordPress themes come with a few different page templates, and you can also create your own if needed. In this article, we will show you how to easily create custom single post templates in WordPress.
How do I show posts on a specific page in WordPress?
In order to add a new menu item displaying specific post category, you should do the following:
- Create a category under Posts -> Categories -> Add New Category:
- Assign posts to the Category under Posts -> All Posts:
- Create a page under Pages -> Add New.
- Insert a shortcode on the page using the category slug:
27 янв. 2020 г.