How do I hide a published page on WordPress?
How to hide a post/page for logged out visitors
- Click the Edit link next to Visibility.
- Select Private.
- Click the OK button.
- Update the page.
28 февр. 2017 г.
How do I hide authors in WordPress?
After, installing it on your website, simply head over to ‘Plugins’ and click on Hide/Remove Metadata to open its settings. Then activate it. After activating the plugin, choose it from the right side of WordPress and as it is displayed in the image below, choose hide author option to hide the author’s name.
How do I hide the published date on WordPress?
From the WordPress Dashboard
- From Admin dashboard go to Settings and General.
- In this section, you will see the Date Format section.
- Choose the Custom format on the date format section.
- Erase whatever, you will see there.
- Click on Save Changes to remove the date.
26 сент. 2018 г.
Can I unpublish my WordPress site?
If your website is hosted on wordpress.com the first step is to login and go to My Sites, and select the site that you’re working with. In the sidebar go to Manage > Settings then scroll down to Privacy. … So as you can see, unpublishing your WordPress website is easy if you’re working on wordpress.com.
How do I make a coming soon page on WordPress?
Let’s start by installing the plugin.
- Step 1: Install the SeedProd Plugin. …
- Step 2: Create Your WordPress Coming Soon Page. …
- Step 3: Customize Your Coming Soon Page Template. …
- Step 4: Customize Coming Soon Page Settings. …
- Step 5: Publish Your WordPress Coming Soon Page.
20 янв. 2021 г.
How do I get rid of archive pages in WordPress?
The smart Archive Page Remove Plugin adds an item ‘Archive Pages’ in the ‘Settings’ section of your WordPress Admin. Here you can select which Archive Pages you want to remove. Removed Archive Pages are no longer accessible and cause a 404 page not found error. They can be restored anytime.
How do I hide the author and date in WordPress?
Just go to Divi – Theme Options – Layout. Within that section, you will see a tab labelled Single Post Layout. All you do is click the author and date to grey them out, and all individual posts will now only display the categories and comments.
How do I hide my WordPress username post?
How to Hide WordPress Usernames
- From the Display name publicly as drop down menu select how the user’s name should appear in blog posts, pages etc. Choose something that is different from the WordPress username.
- The next step is to change the user_nicename entry for that particular username from the WordPress database.
26 июн. 2020 г.
How do I remove the date from WordPress URL?
Removing Date from WordPress URLs
After that, you need to visit the Settings » Permalinks page and choose ‘Name’ as your permalink option. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to store your changes. WordPress will now remove the date from your WordPress URLs and start using the name-based URL structure.
How do I add date and time in WordPress?
Go to the appearance area of the WordPress admin panel and click on, “Widgets.” Find the widget labeled, “Date and Time.” Drag it over to your sidebar and drop it in place. NOTE: Most people want the dates to appear in the top area of the website.
How do I hide tags on my WordPress blog?
- Unzip the package, and upload hidden-tags to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Visit ‘Hidden Tags’ settings underneath WordPress settings to configure.
16 янв. 2010 г.
How do I unpublish my WordPress site 2019?
To begin with unpublishing your WordPress site, log into your hosting account on WordPress.com. On the admin page, scroll down. Locate the ‘Settings’ button and click it to access the page with settings. Find ‘Delete your site permanently’ at the bottom of the Settings page and click the button to launch the process.