Once you install and activate the plugin, go to All in One SEO » Search Appearance in your dashboard and then click the ‘Archives’ tab. Now you can see the author archive settings. You can toggle Author Archives switch and disable author archives on your site.
How do I disable the author in WordPress?
After, installing it on your website, simply head over to ‘Plugins’ and click on Hide/Remove Metadata to open its settings. Then activate it. After activating the plugin, choose it from the right side of WordPress and as it is displayed in the image below, choose hide author option to hide the author’s name.
How do you remove an author?
How to delete an author name in an Office document (Word, PowerPoint, or Excel)
- Open the document. NOTE: If you want to change the author name in a template, right-click on the template, and select Open to open the template. …
- Go to File > Info.
- Right click on the author’s name.
- Select Remove Person.
6 апр. 2019 г.
How do I remove the author and date from a WordPress page?
How to Remove Author and Date Information Manually
- Add Some Custom CSS. From your main WP dashboard, go into Appearance – Customize, and at they very bottom, you will see an option called Additional CSS. …
- Delete the PHP Code From Your Theme’s Files.
11 янв. 2017 г.
How do I change the author in WordPress?
To change the author of an existing post, go to your admin area > Posts. Click on Quick Edit > Author and from the drop-down menu choose the new author and click on Update.
How do I hide my WordPress username post?
How to Hide WordPress Usernames
- From the Display name publicly as drop down menu select how the user’s name should appear in blog posts, pages etc. Choose something that is different from the WordPress username.
- The next step is to change the user_nicename entry for that particular username from the WordPress database.
26 июн. 2020 г.
How do I remove the date from WordPress?
From the WordPress Dashboard
- From Admin dashboard go to Settings and General.
- In this section, you will see the Date Format section.
- Choose the Custom format on the date format section.
- Erase whatever, you will see there.
- Click on Save Changes to remove the date.
29 янв. 2021 г.
How do I find the author of a WordPress post?
On the post edit screen, you need to click on the Screen Options menu at the top right corner of the screen. This will show a flydown menu on the screen with a bunch of options. You need to check the box next to ‘Author’ option. After that, you need to scroll down on the post edit screen just below the post editor.
How do I get author tag on Facebook?
In order to make use of Facebook Author Tags, you’ll need to implement them on your website. To do this, you or your website developer will need to paste one line of code to the header tag on the page your article is posted on. Once you’ve done this, you’ll just have to make sure you enable the Author Tags on Facebook.
How do I get rid of archive pages in WordPress?
The smart Archive Page Remove Plugin adds an item ‘Archive Pages’ in the ‘Settings’ section of your WordPress Admin. Here you can select which Archive Pages you want to remove. Removed Archive Pages are no longer accessible and cause a 404 page not found error. They can be restored anytime.
How do I remove a WordPress theme name?
Removing or renaming the theme name in footer can be achieved directly from the WordPress customization tool.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Customize.
- Click on Footer then Bottom Bar.
- Here you can disable the footer or change it in the edit footer credit.
18 нояб. 2019 г.
How do I create an author in WordPress?
Go to the “Users” section again to change the person’s role from “Contributor” to “Author.” A list of all your WordPress blog users should appear. Click on the small box to the left of the user. Then click on the drop down box that says “Change Role to…” Click “Author.”
How do I add an author box in WordPress?
On the profile edit screen, you need to scroll down to ‘Contact Info’ section. From here you can add links to the author’s social media profiles. The plugin will only show icons for social networks where you enter a URL. After that, you can scroll down to the ‘Biographical Info’ section to add the author’s bio.
How do I add a guest author in WordPress?
Method 1: Using the Guest Author Plugin
- Go to Settings and click, “Guest Author.”
- The only settings you can change are whether to show the tool in posts, pages or both. …
- Add a new post to your site.
- Go to the “Author” section by scrolling down the post.
26 апр. 2019 г.