How do I view WordPress errors?
Reviewing Your WordPress Error Logs
Once connected, go to /wp-content/ folder and inside it your will find a file called debug. log. You can download, view, or edit this file. It will contain all WordPress errors, warnings, and notices that were logged.
How do I print on WordPress?
There is a print button http://en.support.wordpress.com/sharing/ in the sharing buttons that you can enable and it will appear at the end of every post/page. Both your and your visitors can use it. Note the print button icon. Hi there!
How do I fix WordPress errors?
Here are a few things you should try:
- Check Your .htaccess File. The . …
- Switch To The Default Theme. If you are seeing the 500 Internal Server Error message, then you probably can’t access the dashboard. …
- Increase Memory Limit. …
- Deactivate All Your WordPress Plugins.
17 апр. 2018 г.
How do I export a WordPress page to PDF?
Convert Blog into book or PDF
- Log into your blog dashboard.
- Go to Tools > Export.
- Click on Download Export file and save the XML (WXR) file onto your computer. …
- Go to BlogBooker WordPress.
- Click on Select your XML/ZIP export file and browse to locate the Export file you saved on your computer then add your blog URL. …
- Select the To date.
What is WordPress error log?
Use WordPress logs to fix problems that arise on your WordPress instance — or, more accurately, to figure out why they’ve occurred. This feature tracks errors and records them in one easy-to-locate file, so you can get started on the troubleshooting process.
Where is my WP config file?
The wp-config. php file is usually located in the root folder of your website with other folders like /wp-content/. Simply right click on the file and then select download from the menu. Your FTP client will now download wp-config.
How do I print my WordPress book?
To Print Your Blog
- Under the “Print My Blog” menu item, click “Print Now.”
- Select the format you want, and click “Prepare Print Page.”
- When you see the “Print” button appear, click it. Your blog will be printed from your browser.
How do I print from a website?
Simple Steps for Printing Out a Web Page
- Open Your Web Page. Have the web page you wish to print open in your browser.
- Click Menu. In google chrome this will be represented by three small vertical lines in the top right hand corner of your browser. …
- Click Print. Once the menu drops down, select “Print”.
- Helpful Tips. Page Setup.
13 нояб. 2014 г.
How do I print my blog into a book?
Enter the URL (web site address) of your blog and click the “Print My Blog” button. On the page that opens, in the “Include Posts” section at the top, select either “All Posts” or choose a specific date range you’d like to include in the book.
How do I reset WordPress?
To reset your site, you need to type the word ‘reset’ in the confirmation field before clicking the red ‘Reset Site’ button. WP Reset will pop up a message asking you to confirm that you want to reset the site. Click ‘Reset WordPress’ to continue. You’ll see a ‘Resetting in progress’ message for a few seconds.
How do I fix website errors?
- Step 3: Click the first error, ‘View All’. …
- Step 4: Choose one of the pages or posts and click ‘Fix This’. …
- Step 5: Go to the ‘Meta’ tab.
- Step 6: Fill in your Meta Description.
- Step 7: Click ‘Update’ once you’re done. …
- Step 8: Select one of the Errors and click ‘Fix This’.
What does the error 28 in WordPress indicate?
The cURL error 28 literally means that your site tried to perform a request using the cURL library but the specified timeout period was reached before getting a successful result for the request.
How do I export a page from WordPress?
Be sure to preform the export from the source site that you want to copy the posts/pages from.
- Login to the wp-admin of the source site.
- Hover over Tools.
- Click Export.
- Choose what to export. …
- Click Download Export File.
3 нояб. 2020 г.
How do I export WordPress to Word?
Navigate to the page or posts which you want to export to doc. Select the “Posts / Pages” you want to export and then select Aspose Export to DOC from Bulk Actions. Click Apply. This exports all selected posts or pages into a DOC document file and gives you link for downloading the DOC file.
How do I save a page in WordPress?
WordPress gives several draft options so that you can save your work without having to publish it immediately. This way you can work on a new post/page as much as you want and publish it only when it is ready. To save a post as a draft, go to your blog’s admin area > Posts > Add New.