You can remove recent posts,archives,categories on home-page with the theme customizer. go to Appearance -> Customize -> Widgets -> Sidebar – Default. Select the widget and click on remove. Hope this will helps you.
How do I remove recent posts and comments in WordPress?
To do that, go to Settings » Discussion from the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel. On this page, you need to uncheck the option that says “Allow people to post comments on new articles” and then click on the Save Changes button to store your settings. This will disable comments on all your future posts.
How do I remove a post from a WordPress page?
Deleting a Page or Post
To delete a web page or blog post, click on the appropriate menu (Pages or Posts) and hover over the one you wish to delete.. On the hover menu, you will see a Trash option. Click this to move the page to the trash. Note that the file is just moved to the trash and is not actually deleted.
How do I disable comments on a post?
You can enable/disable comments using Quick Edit by:
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
How do I remove the default Sidebar in WordPress?
How to Remove Sidebar in WordPress
- Log into your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets on the left side of your dashboard.
- Find the Sidebar area.
- Expand the widget section by clicking the down arrow.
- Then, click Delete.
- Repeat these steps until you’ve deleted all the widgets under the Sidebar area.
11 сент. 2019 г.
How do I change the view on my WordPress posts?
Change Post Layout in WordPress
- To begin post layout customization, enter Administration panel (Dashboard) and find Posts tab in the left column.
- If a post you want to change, already exists, navigate to All Posts sub menu and click on Edit link for the post, which layout you want to change.
How do I remove a post from my page?
To delete a post from your Page:
- Go to the post on your Page’s timeline.
- Click in the top-right corner.
- Select Delete Post > Delete.
How do I change post settings in WordPress?
Single Post Settings
- Go to Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize -> Post & Page -> Post Settings.
- Turn on Show Featured Image.
- Click Save & Publish.
How do I remove the date from WordPress post URL?
Removing Date from WordPress URLs
After that, you need to visit the Settings » Permalinks page and choose ‘Name’ as your permalink option. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to store your changes. WordPress will now remove the date from your WordPress URLs and start using the name-based URL structure.
How do I remove the author box in WordPress?
From your WordPress dashboard, go to: Avada> Theme Options > Blog > Blog Single Post. There, you will find an “Author Info Box” toggle. Just turn it off and Save Changes.
How do I remove the author from a WordPress post?
After, installing it on your website, simply head over to ‘Plugins’ and click on Hide/Remove Metadata to open its settings. Then activate it. After activating the plugin, choose it from the right side of WordPress and as it is displayed in the image below, choose hide author option to hide the author’s name.
How can I control who can comment on my posts?
To change who can comment on your public posts:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
- Click Edit next to Public Post Comments.
- Select who is allowed to comment on your public posts:
How do I disable likes and comments on my profile picture?
What you can do is change the profile picture and set the privacy setting to “Only Me”. This way no of your friends will see the update on their Timeline, so there is no chance to like and comment until they do not click on your profile. Friends can it in the thumbnail profile picture.
How do I disable comments on a post on Facebook?
How to disable comments on a Facebook Page
- Click on the Settings link located at the upper right corner of your Facebook page.
- From here go to the General Tab and locate the section named “Page Moderation”
- Click on Edit to the right.
- The page Moderation section expands with a box for keywords.
29 мар. 2020 г.