How do I remove the date from WordPress post URL?
Removing Date from WordPress URLs
After that, you need to visit the Settings » Permalinks page and choose ‘Name’ as your permalink option. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to store your changes. WordPress will now remove the date from your WordPress URLs and start using the name-based URL structure.
How do I customize my WordPress URL?
Simply login to your WordPress website and go to Settings » General page. From here you can change WordPress site URLs under the ‘WordPress Address’ and ‘Site Address’ options. WordPress Address and Site Address are usually the same address. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to store your settings.
How do I remove the date from Blogger post URL and make permalink format like WordPress?
Below is the screenshot of the default blogger post URL.
How To Remove Date From Blogger Post URL Step By Step
- Step 1: Login Into Your Blogger Dashboard and head-over to the theme section.
- STEP 2: After clicking on the Theme section, Get into the “edit HTML”.
- STEP 3: Now, Find out the tag here.
How do I change permalinks in WordPress without breaking links?
Let’s take a closer look at each step.
- Step 1: Back Up Your WordPress Site. The first thing you should do when making major changes to your site is to back it up. …
- Step 2: Change Your Permalinks. …
- Step 3: Set Up Redirection So You Don’t See WordPress 404 Errors After Changing Permalinks.
29 авг. 2019 г.
How do I remove the date from Google search results in WordPress?
Firstly, install the plugin tool in your WordPress admin panel. Then go to settings and then to date exclusion SEO. After this make all the changes like remove the date from posts, remove dates from tag pages to name a few. Then finally click on save the changes.
How do I get rid of WP written by?
More videos on YouTube
- In order to remove Written By section, please, log into your WordPress admin panel.
- Navigate to the Appearance -> Customize section.
- There you will see Blog settings -> Poststab with the list of settings. …
- Please, deselect an Enable the author block after each posts option.
11 янв. 2017 г.
How do I remove the author box in WordPress?
From your WordPress dashboard, go to: Avada> Theme Options > Blog > Blog Single Post. There, you will find an “Author Info Box” toggle. Just turn it off and Save Changes.
How do I remove the author from a WordPress post?
After, installing it on your website, simply head over to ‘Plugins’ and click on Hide/Remove Metadata to open its settings. Then activate it. After activating the plugin, choose it from the right side of WordPress and as it is displayed in the image below, choose hide author option to hide the author’s name.
How do I change my WordPress logo URL?
Depending on your theme, they way that your URL is generated may be different. Access your header. php file from Appearance > Edit in the admin panel, and search for the line containing the logo. There, you can change it to whatever you want.
How do I change the image URL in WordPress?
You can update urls in posts and pages, excerpts, image attachments, custom fields, etc. Go ahead and select each item that you want to update and then click on the ‘Update URLs Now’ button. The plugin will find and replace all instances of old URL with your new URL.
How do I remove the date and time from my blogger post?
Just login to your Blogger dashboard and head to Layout and on blog posts click edit and then uncheck the date in popup window. Also you can see various date formats to choose from and at the bottom you can arrange items. Once done click save and view your blog where you have removed post date from blog header.
How do I change my blog post URL?
Rewrite your URLs
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, choose a blog to update.
- From the menu on the left, click Posts New Post .
- On the right, under “Post Settings,” click Permalink.
- Select Custom Permalink and enter the URL you want to use.
- Click Publish or Save.