To do that, go to Settings » Discussion from the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel. On this page, you need to uncheck the option that says “Allow people to post comments on new articles” and then click on the Save Changes button to store your settings. This will disable comments on all your future posts.
How do I turn off comments on all posts?
You can follow the below-given steps to turn commenting off or on for a post you’ve shared:
- Step 1: Open Instagram app on your device.
- Step 2: Open that particular post to turn comments off.
- Step 3: Tap three dots (Menu) above your post.
- Step 4: From the given options select Turn Off Commenting.
How do I delete all my WordPress comments at once?
If you want to delete all WordPress comments, then select ‘All Comments’ option and then click on the Delete Now button. The plugin will now permanently delete all comments from your WordPress site. Including those in spam and trash.
How do I turn off comment section?
Choose the posts on the group for which you don’t want to receive any comments. Click the three-dotted icon in the upper right-hand corner, and click on “Turn Off Comments.”
Can you turn off comments?
Unfortunately, the functionality to disable comments on your posts is not currently available. Anyone included in the privacy setting of your post will be able to view, like, and comment on your post. We’ll keep your suggestion in mind as we continue to improve Facebook.
How do I limit comments?
Within the Settings menu, you’ll see a section for Comments. Tap on that to go into a more detailed Comment menu. You can set your account up to allow comments for Everyone, or limit things to just People You Follow and Your Followers, People You Follow, or Your Followers.
How do I disable comments on my profile picture?
What you can do is change the profile picture and set the privacy setting to “Only Me”. This way no of your friends will see the update on their Timeline, so there is no chance to like and comment until they do not click on your profile. Friends can it in the thumbnail profile picture.
How do I delete thousands of comments in WordPress?
You can access this feature from your admin dashboard — the Comment menu, to be exact.
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard, and then navigate to the Comments section.
- On the Bulk Actions dropdown menu, choose the Move to Trash option. Select all comments, then click Apply.
18 сент. 2019 г.
How do I delete all spam comments on WordPress?
WordPress has a built-in method to easily and quickly remove all spam comments. Go to Comments, click on Spam and you will find a Empty Spam button. Clicking on that button will instantly delete all the comments that are flagged as spam.
How do I stop spam comments on WordPress?
To stop comment spam on your WordPress site, you can:
- Reduce the number of links allowed per post.
- Create a list of ‘blacklisted’ words.
- Set up a comment moderation system.
- Restrict comment privileges to registered users.
- Use an anti-spam plugin, such as Akismet.
- Move to a third-party comments plugin.
8 июн. 2020 г.
How do I turn off the comment section on Facebook?
To turn off commenting on your own post or a post in a group you admin or moderate:
- From your News Feed click Groups in the left menu and select your group.
- Go to the post you want to turn off comments for.
- Click and then select Turn off commenting.
How do I disable comments on my Facebook photos?
The Facebook privacy settings do not allow you to disable comments on a specific photo or album. You can exclude certain friends from commenting on (all) posts, which includes photos, but it will also keep them from commenting on status updates and other wall posts.
How do I change Comment settings on Facebook?
To change who can comment on your public posts:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
- Click Edit next to Public Post Comments.
- Select who is allowed to comment on your public posts:
Can you turn off comments on Facebook ads 2020?
Turn off Comments Using Facebook Moderation
You can find this option under Facebook Page Settings > General > Page Moderation. This will hide all incoming comments on your facebook posts and ads.
How do I stop friends from seeing my likes and comments on Facebook?
Stop Facebook Friends from Seeing Your Activity
- Click on your account menu on PC or profile picture on Android.
- Go to Settings and Privacy.
- Then, select Who can see what you share.
- Click on Continue to go to the settings you’re interested in.
- Navigate to Friends and following.
- Go to Who can see your Friends list on your profile?
30 нояб. 2020 г.
How can I disable comments on YouTube?
How to disable comments on YouTube in YouTube Studio (beta)
- Click on Videos on the left side tab. Devon Delfino/Business Insider.
- Uncheck the option to allow comments. Devon Delfino/Business Insider.
- Click on Creator Studio Classic on the bottom left. …
- Click on Video Manager or Videos. …
- Uncheck the box to disable comments.
26 сент. 2019 г.