You can do this by going to Settings » Reading page in WordPress admin area. Next, you need to select ‘A static page’ option under ‘Your homepage displays’ section. After that, go ahead and select your home and blog pages. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save changes’ button to store your settings.
Why can’t I edit my homepage in WordPress?
You have to create and publish the welcome page and then set that as your “static front page” at settings > reading. If you want a blog page showing posts as well, you also have to create a blog page and publish it, and then set it as the “posts” page at settings > reading.
How do I remove posts from my WordPress homepage?
WP Hide Post
- Go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for “WP Hide Post”
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Create a new post or edit an existing one.
- On the right-hand side, find the “Post Visibility” box created by the plugin.
- Check the option to hide that specific post.
19 дек. 2020 г.
How do I edit my homepage?
Choose your homepage
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. Settings.
- Under “Advanced,” tap Homepage.
- Choose Chrome’s homepage or a custom page.
How do I change the header in WordPress?
Log in to your WordPress admin dashboard. Go to Appearance > Header. Please note that some themes don’t have the header option so you’ll have to go to Appearance > Theme Editor > Header and modify the header PHP files. Then, go to the Header Image section and click Add New Image.
How do I make a homepage in WordPress?
WordPress allows you to easily use any page on your website as your homepage. You can simply go to Pages » Add New page inside WordPress admin area to create a new page. Let’s give this page a title ‘Home’ and publish it. You will use this page as your custom homepage.
Can I hide a page in WordPress?
Hide from the Pages Widget
If you are using the Pages widget and want to hide some of the pages from appearing in the sidebar list, you can do so with the Exclude option.
How do I hide posts?
Hide a Facebook Post
To hide a post, click the ellipsis () next to the post. From the drop-down menu, click the link to Hide post. Facebook then gives you a few options. You can click the Undo button to disable the hide action if you change your mind and still want to see the post.
How do set Google as my homepage?
- In the menu bar on the top of your browser, click Tools.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab.
- Under “Home page,” enter: www.google.com .
- Click OK.
- Restart your browser.
How do I customize my Google Chrome homepage?
Choose your homepage
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Select Settings.
- Under “Appearance,” check the box Show Home button.
- Below “Show Home button,” click Change to choose your homepage.
19 апр. 2017 г.
How do I change the background on my Google homepage?
Sign in to your Google Account in the top right corner of the Google homepage. Click Change background image at the bottom of the Google homepage. Once you’ve chosen your image, click Select at the bottom of the window. It may take a moment before your new Google homepage background appears.
How do I change the header image on each page in WordPress?
The Unique Headers Plugin applies a custom header image box to the post or page edit screen. It facilitates you to upload an image all new on different pages. Just go to edit the page on which you want a new header. Just click the Set Custom Header Image in the bottom right corner of the screen.
How do I edit header and footer in WordPress?
Edit header and footer text in WordPress
- Open WordPress Editor.
- Click Widgets on the left, then click on the section that contains the text you want to edit, as follows:
- Make the appropriate changes to the available fields, and then click Save & Publish.