Why can’t I see my new page on WordPress?
You are using a custom menu (the default top menu cannot link to category pages like your “Poetry” page). So you need to go to Appearance > Menus and update your custom menu. You can also check the option “Automatically add new top-level pages to this menu” so that this won’t happen again.
How do I make a new page visible on WordPress?
- Edit or add a Post or Page.
- Click Document Settings.
- Click the link Public next to Visibility under Status & Visibility.
Why won’t my WordPress page publish?
A common cause of the “Publishing Failed” error in WordPress (since the Block Editor was launched) is that the REST API is being blocked or disabled. If you’re seeing this message, a wise place to start troubleshooting is by testing the REST API to make sure it’s working. Accessing the Site Health tool in WordPress.
Why can’t I see my menu in WordPress?
To edit the menu, you need to go to the Customizer. Click on My Sites, then click the Customize button next to Themes. Click on Menus ->Main Menu. That’s the menu that’s currently active on your site.
How do I make my WordPress page not show up?
Pages not showing up in menu
- Go to My Site(s) → Customize(Beside the Themes option) or just click here: https://wordpress.com/customize/. …
- On the sidebar of the Customizer click on the Menus > tab.
- Click the Primary > tab.
- Now, to add page links to the menu bar, click the Add Items button. …
- Once everything is done, click Save & Publish.
2 июн. 2017 г.
Can you have more than one blog page on WordPress?
You can create a static front page, and then a separate page for all your published posts. You can do that and the first step is to create two pages and then designate them appropriately. (1) All posts on the front page which is also called the home page and is the URL of the site by default.
Who can see private WordPress pages?
A WordPress private page and posts are not visible to the public. In other words, visitors can’t see the content even if they know the URL. It is only available for authorized users who are logged in to the Dashboard.
How do I share a private page on WordPress?
Go to the Publish module on your post.
- Find the Visibility section and click on the Edit link.
- Switch the Public radio button to the one that reads Private. Click on the OK button to lock it in.
- If this is a new post, click the Publish button. If it’s an old one, you’ll see the Update button.
4 окт. 2018 г.
How do I post on different pages in WordPress?
You can create Category pages for your Topics/Posts to appear on within Posts > Categories. After creating those Categories, you can then assign those Topics/Posts to them within edit Post/Topic. You can also add the Categories to the Menu in Appearance > Menus.
How do I fix WordPress publishing failed?
How to Fix WordPress Updating Failed / Publishing Failed Error
- What Causes Updating Failed or Publishing Failed Error in WordPress? …
- Check Your Internet Connection and Site URL. …
- Check REST API Status Using WordPress Site Health. …
- Disable All Your WordPress Plugins. …
- Check Website Firewall Service. …
- Enable and Review WordPress Debug Log. …
- Temporarily Switch to the Classic WordPress Editor.
19 окт. 2020 г.
How do I fix my menu on WordPress?
Log into your WordPress dashboard. Go to Appearance > Customize. Click Additional CSS.
- Replace #website-navigation with the CSS class or Id of your navigation menu. …
- Click the blue Publish button.
- Refresh your website to see your sticky menu.
21 окт. 2020 г.
How do I restore my menu in WordPress?
Restore WordPress Admin Menu
Follow the steps below to restore your default WordPress admin menu: Under Settings choose BoldGrid. For the setting titled Reorder Admin Menu uncheck the box labeled Use BoldGrid Admin Menu system. Click Save Changes.
How do I add menu options in WordPress?
Creating Menu #
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard.
- From the ‘Appearance’ menu on the left-hand side of the Dashboard, select the ‘Menus’ option to bring up the Menu Editor.
- Select Create a new menu at the top of the page.
- Enter a name for your new menu in the Menu Name box.
- Click the Create Menu button.