First, you need to visit Posts » All Posts page. From here you can click on the bulk select box on top to select all posts displayed on the page. If you don’t want to delete all of the selected posts, then you can now go ahead and uncheck those posts.
How do I delete more than 20 comments at a time on WordPress?
By default, this list will show 20 pending comments at a time. To change this, click on the ‘Screen Options’ tab at the top-right corner of the page. WordPress will automatically show the next 100 comments on the page. Simply repeat the process to remove these too.
How do I delete thousands of comments in WordPress?
You can access this feature from your admin dashboard — the Comment menu, to be exact.
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard, and then navigate to the Comments section.
- On the Bulk Actions dropdown menu, choose the Move to Trash option. Select all comments, then click Apply.
18 сент. 2019 г.
How do I bulk edit posts in WordPress?
Go to Bulk Actions and click Edit. When you have selected the posts you want to bulk update, click Apply. The posts you have selected will be grouped on the left hand side, a box will appear and you will have a number of options that you can bulk update.
How do I delete old posts on WordPress?
On WordPress, you can delete many old posts simultaneously.
- Go to WordPress and log in to your account.
- Click “Posts,” then click “Edit.”
- Click the category containing the posts you want to delete, then check the posts you want to delete.
- Click the “Bulk Actions” drop-down menu and click “Delete.”
How do I bulk delete comments on WordPress?
If you want to delete all WordPress comments, then select ‘All Comments’ option and then click on the Delete Now button. The plugin will now permanently delete all comments from your WordPress site. Including those in spam and trash.
How do I disable comments?
You can enable/disable comments using Quick Edit by:
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
How do I stop spam comments on WordPress?
To stop comment spam on your WordPress site, you can:
- Reduce the number of links allowed per post.
- Create a list of ‘blacklisted’ words.
- Set up a comment moderation system.
- Restrict comment privileges to registered users.
- Use an anti-spam plugin, such as Akismet.
- Move to a third-party comments plugin.
8 июн. 2020 г.
How can I delete all my youtube comments?
How to delete
- Sign in.
- Open the Watch page for the video you left the comment on.
- Click the “All comments” link.
- Find the comment you want to delete.
- Click the small triangle on the right side of the comment.
- Click “Remove” Ensure that you are logged in with the correct channel if you don’t see the “Remove” option.
How do I bulk edit products in WooCommerce?
1. ELEX WooCommerce Advanced Bulk Edit
- Step 1: Install and Activate the Plugin. Then go to your WordPress Dashboard and navigate to WooCommerce > Bulk Edit Products.
- Step 2: Filter Products to Bulk Edit. …
- Step 3: Preview Filtered Products. …
- Step 4: Create Bulk Edit. …
- Step 5: Schedule Bulk Edit. …
- Step 6: Bulk Edit Execution.
14 янв. 2021 г.
What is bulk action WordPress?
Above most tables of elements in WordPress admin (e.g. posts, pages, comments, plugins, and users) you will find WordPress’ functionality for bulk actions. Bulk actions allow you to check off multiple elements, choose an action and have that action performed for all elements at once.
Is it bad to remove old blog posts?
There may be some old blog posts that are just no longer relevant and beyond saving. If you have blog posts like these, then you may want to consider deleting them. However, you might still be able to benefit from them. Write a brand new blog post that is somewhat related to your old, useless one.
How do I remove content from WordPress?
You can get to this dashboard by adding /wp-admin to the end of your site’s url (e.g.: example.wordpress.com/wp-admin). Search for the appropriate item on the left menu. Select the items you want to delete with the checkbox, then the appropriate action from the “Bulk Actions” dropdown, and click “Apply” button.
How do I remove content from a website?
If the content is no longer available, you can request that Google remove it from Google Search results using the Remove Outdated Content tool:
- This request works only for pages and images that have already been updated or removed from the web.
- Use the correct URL in your request.