How do I get my current page name in WordPress?
How to Get Current Page Name in WordPress
- Set $pagename var if you use permalinks. …
- Don’t use $pagename if you use the page as a static front page.
- Define $pagename in the file wp-includes/theme.php , inside the function get_page_template()
16 окт. 2020 г.
How do I get the post title only on my homepage in WordPress?
Follow the steps below:
- In the WordPress Dashboard visit ‘Settings’ -> ‘Reading’
- Look for the first section titled ‘Front page displays’
- Check the option that says ‘A static page’
- Select whatever page you want to display as your ‘Front page’
- Select the page we created in Step 1 as your ‘Posts page’
10 мар. 2017 г.
How do I add a page title in WordPress?
To add your page titles and meta descriptions, login to the backend of your website. Then navigate to the page you want to add them to and click on Edit Page at the top of the page. Once you are able to edit that page, locate the Yoast SEO meta box and click Edit snippet.
How do I get current page?
To get the current page URL, PHP provides a superglobal variable $_SERVER.
To get only name of the current page opened at browser, see the below example:
- <? …
- $curPageName = substr($_SERVER[“SCRIPT_NAME”],strrpos($_SERVER[“SCRIPT_NAME”
- echo “The current page name is: “.
Is WordPress a current page?
everything in WordPress is a ‘post’. If you’re looking to access the current page from within your functions.
How do I hide my website title?
Hi there, When you want to upload a custom header that includes your site title in the graphic, you can hide your site title and tag line via the Customizer. Go to your My Site>Customize>Site Identity and remove the check mark next to Display Site Title and Tagline.
How do I change page title in WordPress?
Change the Title and Tagline in WordPress
- Log into the WordPress Dashboard.
- Depending on your theme, navigate to Appearance>Customize or Customize in the left sidebar.
- Click on Site Identity or Site Title and Tagline in the Customizer.
- Once in the Site Identity options, you can change the title and tagline, upload a logo, and set a site icon (or favicon).
1 окт. 2020 г.
How do I change the header in WordPress?
Log in to your WordPress admin dashboard. Go to Appearance > Header. Please note that some themes don’t have the header option so you’ll have to go to Appearance > Theme Editor > Header and modify the header PHP files. Then, go to the Header Image section and click Add New Image.
How do you find the title of a page?
How To Get Current Page Title In WordPress
- get_the_title() : to get current post/page/any post type title.
- single_cat_title() : to get current category title. There’re sibling functions for tags and terms as well: single_tag_title() and single_term_title()
- get_bloginfo() : to get the blog name.
7 янв. 2013 г.
How do you add a page title?
The <title> tag defines the title of the document. The title must be text-only, and it is shown in the browser’s title bar or in the page’s tab.
The <title> element:
- defines a title in the browser toolbar.
- provides a title for the page when it is added to favorites.
- displays a title for the page in search-engine results.
What is a site title in WordPress?
Your site title is one of the first things that readers notice about your site. This title tells visitors what your site is about, but also reveals a bit about you and your personality. If you’re new to WordPress.com, you might still be pondering the perfect site name.
How do I find the value of a URL?
There are two ways to get variable from URL in PHP: When your URL is: http://www.example.com/index.php?id=7 you can get this id via $_GET[‘id’] or $_REQUEST[‘id’] command and store in $id variable. the difference is that variables can be passed to file via URL or via POST method.
How do you get the current page URL in selenium?
We can obtain the URL of the current page with Selenium webdriver. This is achieved with the help of getCurrentUrl() method. It fetches the URL of the opened application. This method accepts no parameters and strings the URL in the form of String.
How can I get the last part of a URL in PHP?
php $link = $_SERVER[‘PHP_SELF’]; $link_array = explode(‘/’,$link); echo $page = end($link_array); ?> you can use basename($url) function as suggested above. This returns the file name from the url. You can also provide the file extension as second argument to this function like basename($url, ‘.