Upon activation, you need to visit Tools » Delete Comments page. This is where you will see the total number of comments on your website and options to delete comments. You can choose to delete all WordPress comments, pending comments, spam comments, or comments already in trash.
How do I delete thousands of comments in WordPress?
You can access this feature from your admin dashboard — the Comment menu, to be exact.
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard, and then navigate to the Comments section.
- On the Bulk Actions dropdown menu, choose the Move to Trash option. Select all comments, then click Apply.
18 сент. 2019 г.
How do I delete more than 20 comments at a time on WordPress?
By default, this list will show 20 pending comments at a time. To change this, click on the ‘Screen Options’ tab at the top-right corner of the page. WordPress will automatically show the next 100 comments on the page. Simply repeat the process to remove these too.
How can I delete all my comments at once?
Remove comments from a Word document
- To delete a single comment in the document, right-click the comment, and choose Delete Comment.
- To delete all the comments in the document, go to the Review tab, click the down-arrow on Delete, and choose Delete All Comments in Document.
How do I delete comments on WordPress?
Delete All WordPress Comments
To delete all the comments from your site, click on Comments from the left sidebar of your admin panel. Next select all the comments, choose Move to Trash option from the Bulk Actions dropdown box, and click on Apply. This will delete all the existing comments from your site.
How do I disable comments?
You can enable/disable comments using Quick Edit by:
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
How do I stop spam comments on WordPress?
To stop comment spam on your WordPress site, you can:
- Reduce the number of links allowed per post.
- Create a list of ‘blacklisted’ words.
- Set up a comment moderation system.
- Restrict comment privileges to registered users.
- Use an anti-spam plugin, such as Akismet.
- Move to a third-party comments plugin.
8 июн. 2020 г.
How can I delete all my youtube comments?
How to delete
- Sign in.
- Open the Watch page for the video you left the comment on.
- Click the “All comments” link.
- Find the comment you want to delete.
- Click the small triangle on the right side of the comment.
- Click “Remove” Ensure that you are logged in with the correct channel if you don’t see the “Remove” option.
How do I delete all comments and markup in Word?
On the Review tab, under Comments, click Next to select a comment. On the Review tab, click Delete. To delete all comments at once, click the arrow next to Delete, and then click Delete All Comments in Document.
Can I remove all comments from a Word document?
Click the Review tab and click Next on the Comments group to advance from one comment to the next. To remove a comment, you must delete it. Click the Review tab >Delete to delete the comment that is highlighted, or click on the Delete down arrow, and click Delete or Delete All Comments in Document.
How do I delete all my Reddit comments at once?
To delete your Reddit history, you can head to the “Overview” section of your profile and delete posts one-by-one. You can also delete your entire Reddit history at once using the “Nuke Reddit History” extension for Google Chrome.
How do I manage comments on WordPress?
Simply go to Posts » All Posts and click on the Edit link below the post you want to open. On the post editor screen scroll down to the bottom, and you will see all comments made for the post. You can edit, delete, reply and moderate comments directly from here.
How do I edit a comment on WordPress?
To modify your comment, you need to click on the Click to Edit link. This will allow you to make changes to your comment. However, you’ll not be allowed to change your name, email, or website URL. Once you’re done, you need to click on the Save button to update the comment.
How do I delete a comment on a website?
You can delete a comment someone left on your post.
- On your computer, open Currents.
- Open the post with the comment you want to delete.
- Click More. Delete comment.
- Click Delete.