How do I customize a WordPress comment template?
So, to create a custom comments template, use comments. php . From there, you will need to get comfortable with the arguments, filters, and callbacks for wp_list_comments() , which is used to output the comment list, and comment_form() , which is used to output the comment-reply form.
How do I edit leave a reply in WordPress?
The Leave a Reply text can be edited in your WP Admin Dashboard. You can access dashboard by adding /wp-admin to the end of your site’s url. Then go to Settings → Discussion and scroll down Comment Form. The Prompt field allows you to customize the text that displays above the comment form on your site.
How do I add a comment to a WordPress page?
- Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Visit the settings page under Comments > Comment Form to customize the form.
How do I change the title of a WordPress comment?
Edit Comment Count Title using Say What?
- Install and activate the Say What? …
- In your WordPress dashboard go to Tools > Text Changes to open the plugin settings.
- Click the Add New button at the top to add a new text change.
- In the Original String box enter the string of the comment title we need to replace.
14 янв. 2020 г.
How do I add a custom field to a WordPress comment?
Currently, there are four types of custom fields you can add to your comment form (text input, select box, radio buttons, and checkboxes). Simply drag a field and add it to the area labeled ‘Drag form fields here’. You will be able to see the options for each field as soon as you drop it in the editable area.
How do I remove the comment section in WordPress?
To do that, go to Settings » Discussion from the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel. On this page, you need to uncheck the option that says “Allow people to post comments on new articles” and then click on the Save Changes button to store your settings. This will disable comments on all your future posts.
How do I leave a comment on a WordPress blog?
In the list of pages or posts, find the one you want and hover your cursor over the title of the post. You will see several links appear underneath the title. Click “Quick Edit” and check “Allow Comments.” Click “Update” to turn comments on for that post.
How do I make a comment form in WordPress?
The WordPress comment form is generated by using the function: <? php comment_form(); ?> . By default, this function generates your comment form with three text fields (Name, Email, and Website), a textarea field for the comment text, a checkbox for GDPR compliance, and the submit button.
How do I create a comment form in WordPress?
Click on What You Need to Customize:
- Change the Font of Comments Form.
- Change the Submit Comment Button.
- Remove Website URL Field from Comment Form.
- Add a Field to the Comments Form.
- Add reCAPTCHA to Comment Form.
- Change the Title of Your Comment Section.
- Move Text Field to the Bottom of the Form.
15 окт. 2019 г.
How do I edit comments on WordPress?
To modify your comment, you need to click on the Click to Edit link. This will allow you to make changes to your comment. However, you’ll not be allowed to change your name, email, or website URL. Once you’re done, you need to click on the Save button to update the comment.