How do I add content to my WordPress homepage?
Simply go to Theme oPtions> Home Layout, and make sure that “Page Content” is enabled. Then navigate to the edit screen for your home page, and add the text. where you’ve placed Page Content in home layout is where you will see the text.
How do I edit my homepage in WordPress?
You can do this by going to Settings » Reading page in WordPress admin area. Next, you need to select ‘A static page’ option under ‘Your homepage displays’ section. After that, go ahead and select your home and blog pages. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save changes’ button to store your settings.
How do you add products to WordPress?
Adding a Simple product is similar to writing a post in WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce > Products > Add Product. You then have a familiar interface and should immediately feel at home.
- Enter a product Title and Description.
- Go to the Product Data panel, and select downloadable (digital) or virtual (service) if applicable.
Why can’t I edit my homepage in WordPress?
You have to create and publish the welcome page and then set that as your “static front page” at settings > reading. If you want a blog page showing posts as well, you also have to create a blog page and publish it, and then set it as the “posts” page at settings > reading.
Where does the pages menu appear in WordPress?
To create a navigation menu, you need to visit the Appearance » Menus page in your WordPress admin dashboard. Next, you can choose the pages you want to add to the menu. You can either automatically add all new top-level pages, or you can select specific pages from the left column.
How do I change home page?
Choose your homepage
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. Settings.
- Under “Advanced,” tap Homepage.
- Choose Chrome’s homepage or a custom page.
How do I get home page?
- In the menu bar on the top of your browser, click Tools.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab.
- Under “Home page,” enter: www.google.com .
- Click OK.
- Restart your browser.
What is a posts page in WordPress?
Posts are entries listed in reverse chronological order on your site. Think of them as articles or updates that you share to offer up new content to your readers. You can display them on your website in different ways, such as by using the Blog Posts block or by setting a posts page at Customize → Homepage Settings.
How do I show products on WordPress?
Open the Customizer, click the WooCommerce option, and click on Product Catalog. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show products.
How do I show all items on one page in WordPress?
In the WordPress admin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product tables. Add your license key and read through all the settings, choosing the ones that you want for your WooCommerce all products list. Now create a page where you want to list all products in a table (Pages > Add New.
How do I add multiple products to WordPress?
How to add multiple products to the cart from one page in WooCommerce
- Get the WooCommerce Product Table plugin. …
- Log in to your WordPress website and head over to Plugins -> Add New. …
- Navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Product Table and paste your license key into the License Key input field.
How do I change the header in WordPress?
Log in to your WordPress admin dashboard. Go to Appearance > Header. Please note that some themes don’t have the header option so you’ll have to go to Appearance > Theme Editor > Header and modify the header PHP files. Then, go to the Header Image section and click Add New Image.