The blog I need help with is artyoldbird.com. Through dashboard, click your post to edit it. In the top right corner it will say “Status: Scheduled” – click on the word Edit next to it. You get a drop down box, and can change that to Draft, Pending review, or leave it as scheduled.
How do you delete an article on WordPress?
Deleting and Restoring Posts
To delete a post, click on the ellipses menu on the right, then select Trash.
How do I remove the date from my WordPress blog?
From the WordPress Dashboard
- From Admin dashboard go to Settings and General.
- In this section, you will see the Date Format section.
- Choose the Custom format on the date format section.
- Erase whatever, you will see there.
- Click on Save Changes to remove the date.
29 янв. 2021 г.
How do I remove posts from my WordPress home page?
You will notice a new ‘Hide Posts’ section in the right column of the editor. Clicking on it will reveal plugin options. You can hide the post on the front page and blog page, category or tag pages, authors page, and site search results. Simply select the options you like and then save your post.
How do I publish immediately on WordPress?
- When you are ready to schedule your post or page, click on Document Settings in the sidebar of the post or page Editor.
- Under Status & Visibility, click the hyperlinked Immediately next to Publish.
- Select the date and time you want the post or page to publish.
- Click Schedule to schedule your post or page.
Can I delete my WordPress blog and start over?
Resetting a WordPress website is essentially uninstalling existing settings and reinstalling the original defaults. This is possible to do by deleting everything and starting over.
Why You May Need to Reset WordPress
- Rebuilding or repurpose the website.
- Restoring the site from a backup.
- Cleaning out a test installation.
How do I delete old posts on WordPress?
On WordPress, you can delete many old posts simultaneously.
- Go to WordPress and log in to your account.
- Click “Posts,” then click “Edit.”
- Click the category containing the posts you want to delete, then check the posts you want to delete.
- Click the “Bulk Actions” drop-down menu and click “Delete.”
How do I remove the date and time from a WordPress post?
Removing date from WordPress post is very easy from the admin dashboard.
- Go to the admin dashboard.
- After that, go to Settings > General.
- On the date format section, select Custom and delete whatever is there and click on Save Changes.
How do I remove a permalink from WordPress?
Once you find the item that has the permalink you want to use, you need to permanently delete it or change its permalink. If you’ll never need the item again: Delete it by clicking Trash or Move to Trash. Typically this action frees up the permalink immediately. If it doesn’t, go to Trash and hit Permanently Delete.
How do I remove my WordPress blog URL?
If you use WordPress 3.0 Multisite
- Login to the WordPress admin dashboard as a Super Admin.
- Click “Sites” under “Super Admin”.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the default parent site, usually ID 1 – click “Edit”.
- Scroll down on this page until you find “Permalink Structure”.
- Remove carefully that /blog/ part.
Can you hide a WordPress site?
Go to your blog’s dashboard. Select Settings. From there, select Privacy. You’ll see three options: Public, Hidden, and Private.
How do I hide a page on my WordPress site?
Simply edit the post or page that you want to protect. Under the publish meta box, click on the ‘Edit’ link next to ‘Visibility’ option. This will show the visibility options available in WordPress. You can keep a post/page public, make it private, or password protect it.
How do I hide posts?
Hide a Facebook Post
To hide a post, click the ellipsis () next to the post. From the drop-down menu, click the link to Hide post. Facebook then gives you a few options. You can click the Undo button to disable the hide action if you change your mind and still want to see the post.
How long does it take for WordPress to publish?
To answer the original question: WordPress.com posts are published online instantly. They are included in tag pages and WordPress.com blog search immediately. Once in a while there’s a replication problem that causes a delay in either tags or search but it will catch up.
Why won’t my WordPress site publish?
You may need to check your spam/junk folder for that email. If that doesn’t work, please try logging in to your WordPress.com account first. Then, copy the link from the confirmation email and paste it in your browser. That will confirm your email address so you can start publishing posts on your blog.
How does a user delete a social media icon in WordPress?
remove social media icons
- Go to Theme Customization.
- Click on Menus.
- Click on Social Media.
- Under Menu Locations, uncheck Social Menu.
15 дек. 2017 г.