To modify your comment, you need to click on the Click to Edit link. This will allow you to make changes to your comment. However, you’ll not be allowed to change your name, email, or website URL. Once you’re done, you need to click on the Save button to update the comment.
How do I customize a WordPress comment template?
How to Create a Custom Comments Callback in WordPress
- Step 1: Create better-comments. php. …
- Step 2: Include your new better-comments. php Template. …
- Step 3: Add Better Comments Callback To wp_list_comments. Now we just need to tell WordPress to use our custom output template for the comments. …
- Step 4: Tweaking The Custom HTML Output.
19 мар. 2019 г.
How do I edit a comment?
To edit your comment below a post:
- Click next to the comment you’d like to edit.
- Select Edit.
- Make your changes and then press Enter or Return to save, or Esc to cancel.
How do I change the Leave comment text in WordPress?
The Leave a Reply text can be edited in your WP Admin Dashboard. You can access dashboard by adding /wp-admin to the end of your site’s url. Then go to Settings → Discussion and scroll down Comment Form. The Prompt field allows you to customize the text that displays above the comment form on your site.
How do I delete comments on WordPress?
Delete All WordPress Comments
To delete all the comments from your site, click on Comments from the left sidebar of your admin panel. Next select all the comments, choose Move to Trash option from the Bulk Actions dropdown box, and click on Apply. This will delete all the existing comments from your site.
How do I add a comment box in WordPress?
From the Posts/Pages screen, check the boxes next to the posts or Pages on which you want to enable comments. Select “Edit” from the “Bulk Edit” Dropdown box and click Apply. Then, select “Allow” next in the Comments dropdown box and finish by clicking “update.”
How do I add comments to a WordPress theme?
Adding comments to a WordPress theme template
- Call the comment template. Make sure that your theme has a comments. …
- Call the comment form. At this stage it is unlikely that you have any comments to work with. …
- Loop the comments. Great, we’ve submitted a comment. …
- Get your comment settings right. The final step is to adjust the comment settings in WordPress. …
19 окт. 2018 г.
Can I delete my comment on someone else’s post?
Removing a Comment Someone Else Made on Your Post
You will need to find the specific post you want to remove, but from there, just hover over it and look for the … icon again. … icon to see your options. As a Page, you can choose to delete the comment or you can hide it.
Why can’t I edit my comment on Facebook?
First, you can only edit your own posts. On a post that you posted, in the right-hand corner there are three little dots, click on that, from the drop-down menu, you will see edit, there will open your post and you can take out or add what you want. After that, it will ask if you are done.
How do I edit my comment on Facebook?
The update should have rolled out to you by now, giving you the ability to make edits from your Android phone or tablet. To edit a comment, just tap on the comment you want to edit, then choose “Edit Comment.” Once you’re done editing your comment, tap the Update button and you’re all set.
How do I reply to comments on WordPress?
To respond to a comment that someone has written on one of your Posts, simply hover the mouse over the comment and click the Reply link when it appears. An edit field will then appear beneath the comment where you can type your reply.
How do I remove the Leave a Reply box in WordPress?
How to delete ‘leave a reply’ box in wordpress
- Login to dashboard and go to the page where you want it to be removed.
- Click the Screen Options tab on the top right of the page.
- Once you see the dropdown menu, check the box – Discussion.
- After that, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will be able to uncheck the comment box now as shown below.
12 окт. 2012 г.
How do I disable comments on a post?
You can enable/disable comments using Quick Edit by:
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
How do I delete more than 20 comments at a time on WordPress?
By default, this list will show 20 pending comments at a time. To change this, click on the ‘Screen Options’ tab at the top-right corner of the page. WordPress will automatically show the next 100 comments on the page. Simply repeat the process to remove these too.
How do I remove spam comments from WordPress?
WordPress has a built-in method to easily and quickly remove all spam comments. Go to Comments, click on Spam and you will find a Empty Spam button. Clicking on that button will instantly delete all the comments that are flagged as spam.