In summary, the content of your posts and pages are stored in the wp_posts table of your database, while your post and page templates are stored in your file system at /wp-content/themes/your-theme/ .
How do I show blog posts on WordPress?
If you want your posts to show up on the home page and WordPress isn’t already doing this for you, here’s how you do it. In the WordPress admin, go to Settings > Reading. Find the section called Your homepage displays and select the Your latest posts option. Click the Save Changes button and go back to your home page.
Where are my WordPress files stored?
WordPress stores all your image and media uploads in the /wp-content/uploads/ folder. By default, uploads are organized in /year/month/ folders. Whenever you are creating a WordPress backup, you should include uploads folder.
How do I edit a blog post on WordPress?
You can edit a post that has already been published. Go to My Site → Site → Posts and click on the title of the post you would like to edit. This will open the post in the WordPress Editor, where you can add or remove content. A published post will show an Update button where Publish previously was.
Why are my posts not showing up on WordPress?
Specify the page for posts in WordPress
The problem is most likely that you haven’t configured the Page for Posts setting in WordPress→Settings→Reading correctly: So the easiest solution is simply to specify your Posts page. If you haven’t an empty page at hand, just create a new one.
How do I separate blog posts in WordPress?
2 Ways of Creating Separate Blog Pages in WordPress
- Creating a Blog Page. First, go to the Pages > Add new, after that fill the title input field, I suppose it will be «Blog», and save the page.
- Customizing Locations for Homepage and Blog Posts. Go to the Settings > Reading and set up a static page as the homepage and our blog page as a posts page.
- Add a Menu Item.
How do I access my WordPress database?
Accessing Your Database in Managed WordPress Portal
- Log into your Managed WordPress dashboard.
- Click Manage Site for the domain to open the site details.
- Open PhpMyAdmin by clicking the link in the top section of the page.
- You will be redirected to the home page for PhpMyAdmin.
3 авг. 2017 г.
How do I access WordPress wp content?
In the cPanel hosting account for your WordPress site, open File Manager. Expand the directory tree on the left. The wp-content folder for the site is located in the public_html folder. Click public_html and then click wp-content in the list on the right.
Where are WordPress images stored?
By default, WordPress stores all your images and media uploads in /wp-content/uploads/ folder on your server. All uploads are organized in a month and year based folders. You can view these folders by connecting to your WordPress site using an FTP client.
How do I customize my blog?
- Sign in to Blogger.
- Choose the blog to update.
- In the left menu, click Theme.
- Under “My theme,” click Customize.
- In the left menu, click Advanced.
- Click the Down arrow. Add CSS.
- Add your code, and at the bottom right, click Save .
How do I make my WordPress blog look better?
How to Make a WordPress Site Look Professional
- Choose a customizable theme.
- Select your color palette.
- Select your typeface.
- Create a custom homepage.
- Customize your navigation bar.
- Upload a custom favicon.
- Customize your footer.
22 нояб. 2019 г.
How can I edit my blog?
Edit a post
- Sign in to Blogger.
- Under the name of a blog, click Posts.
- Click the title of the post.
- Make your changes. To check how your post will look when it’s published, click Preview.
- For posts that: Have been published: Click Update or Revert to draft. Haven’t been published: Click Publish or Save.
How do I get the latest posts to show on my WordPress homepage?
In your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance » Widgets and add the ‘Recent Posts’ widget to your sidebar. The built-in Recent Posts widget doesn’t offer many options. You can give the widget a title, choose whether or not to show the dates of posts, and add the number of posts you want to display.