You can also add Google Analytics tracking code to WordPress functions file. It will then automatically add the tracking code to every page on your WordPress site.
Does Google Analytics work with WordPress?
Adding Google Analytics to a WordPress.com site or blog is available as a feature of the WordPress.com Premium, Business, and eCommerce plans. Visit My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic to enable Google Analytics.
How do I add Google Analytics to my blog?
Step 2: Add Analytics tracking to Blogger
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, select the blog you want to analyze.
- From the menu on the left, click Settings.
- Under “Basic,” click Google Analytics Property ID.
- Enter your Analytics tracking ID. Make sure you enter the ID in this format: UA-XXXXX-XX.
- Click Save.
How do I link Google Analytics to my website?
To set up Google Analytics, you simply have to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Set up Google Tag Manager.
- Step 2: Create Google Analytics account.
- Step 3: Set up analytics tag with Google Tag Manager.
- Step 4: Set up goals.
- Step 5: Link to Google Search Console.
7 дек. 2020 г.
How do I find Google Analytics on my WordPress dashboard?
Analytics show up right on the home page of your WordPress dashboard. Settings are simple and basically allow you to determine who can see the analytics dashboard widget. Once the plugin is fully set up, you can then add the widget to the dashboard.
What is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
Best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress
- MonsterInsights. MonsterInsights is the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. …
- ExactMetrics. …
- Analytify. …
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin. …
- Google Analytics by 10Web. …
- GA Google Analytics. …
- WP Statistics. …
- WP Google Analytics Events.
Do I need Google Analytics on my website?
Google Analytics collects a lot of personal data and it is a potential liability for your site. Many website owners fail to do this, but you should and must disclose to your visitors your use of Google Analytics to track them.
How can I check my blog traffic?
1. Log in to Blogger and click the name of the blog you’d like to track. Click “More stats” next to Pageviews or click “Stats” in Blogger’s navigation menu on the left of the screen.
How do I set up Google Analytics on WordPress?
How to Set Up Google Analytics for WordPress
- Sign Up For Google Analytics. The first thing you’re going to need to do is sign up for Google Analytics. …
- Install Your Plugin. Next, you’ll need to actually install your plugin. …
- Authenticate Your Google Account. …
- Select the Profile You Want to Track. …
- Start Tracking.
9 нояб. 2018 г.
How do I add a global tag to Blogger?
Method 2: By adding Global Site Tag (gtag. js) to your Blog Theme
- Copy the Google Analytics tag from your Dashboard.
- Go to Blogger Dashboard.
- Visit Theme >> Edit HTML.
- Just after the paste the Google Analytics code.
- Save the Theme.
23 янв. 2019 г.
How do I add Google Analytics tracking code to my website?
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
How do I add a website to Google Analytics 2020?
Add an account
- Sign in to your Analytics Account.
- Click Admin.
- In the ACCOUNT column, select + Create Account from the menu.
- Click Web site or Mobile app.
- Under Setting up your Account: Enter an Account Name. …
- Under Setting up your property, enter the Website or App Name. …
- Select an Industry Category.
- Select the Reporting Time Zone.
How do I install Google Analytics without WordPress Plugin?
Add Google Analytics to WordPress Without a Plugin
- Click on Admin in the left taskbar.
- In the property column, click Tracking Info, and then Tracking Code.
- Now you can get the tracking code under the Website tracking section. …
- Step 2: Add the Tracking Code to the header.php file.
7 дек. 2020 г.
Is Google Analytics free for WordPress?
It’s also free, which is great if you’re adding Google Analytics to a hobby site or startup. This well-known tool to add analytics to your site was formerly known as Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress (GADWP). Features: Lets you track website visitors and get analytics reports in your WordPress dashboard.
What are exact metrics WordPress?
ExactMetrics audience report shows you detailed information about your visitors right inside your WordPress dashboard. You can see which country your website visitors are from, what are they most interested in, which device are they using, their age, gender, and a whole lot more.