Adding Google Analytics to a WordPress.com site or blog is available as a feature of the WordPress.com Premium, Business, and eCommerce plans. Visit My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic to enable Google Analytics.
How do I enable Google Analytics on WordPress?
Add Google Analytics to WordPress Without a Plugin
- Click on Admin in the left taskbar.
- In the property column, click Tracking Info, and then Tracking Code.
- Now you can get the tracking code under the Website tracking section. …
- Step 2: Add the Tracking Code to the header.php file.
7 дек. 2020 г.
Where do I put Google Analytics tracking code in WordPress?
Now there are two common ways to add this code in your WordPress theme files. You can choose either one of them (not both). Simply edit the header. php file in your WordPress theme and paste the Google Analytics tracking that code you copied earlier right after the <body> tag.
How do I see stats on my WordPress site?
Viewing Your WordPress Stats Dashboard
Now that you have set up Google Analytics using MonsterInsights, you can view your WordPress stats by visiting Insights » Reports page. On top of the stats dashboard, you will see a graph of your WordPress page views and visitor sessions for the last 30 days.
How do I add Google Analytics to my free WordPress blog?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Collect the tracking code for your site.
- Copy the code.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- In the left navigation, go to Appearance and click on Editor.
- Open your theme’s header. php file.
- Paste the code just below <body> tag.
- Click Update the File button to save the changes.
14 мар. 2020 г.
How do I put Google Analytics on my website?
To start collecting basic data from a website:
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics. …
- Set up a property in your Analytics account. …
- Set up a reporting view in your property. …
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
Where do I put Google Analytics tracking code?
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
What is Google Analytics Plugin?
Google Analytics plugins help by adding your tracking ID to every page of your site automatically. So it’s a lot easier than adding Google Analytics manually. So now that you know how important it is to add Google Analytics to your site, let’s take a look at how to use Google Analytics on your WordPress website.
What is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
Best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress
- MonsterInsights. MonsterInsights is the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. …
- ExactMetrics. …
- Analytify. …
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin. …
- Google Analytics by 10Web. …
- GA Google Analytics. …
- WP Statistics. …
- WP Google Analytics Events.
How do I add tracking code to WordPress?
How do I add the tracking code to a WordPress website?
- Option 1: Use a plugin.
- Go to the configuration panel of the plugin.
- Under the “Page head and footer” tab, add the tracking code to the section which says “Code to be added to the HEAD section of every page”:
- Option 2: Add directly to the header.php file.
- Go to “Appearance”, then “Editor”, then “header.
8 янв. 2018 г.
Does WordPress track IP addresses?
Thanks to its huge array of powerful tools, WordPress makes it easy to find these addresses, no matter why you need them. In this article, we’ll cover how to enable users to see their own IP address, and how to track your users’ IPs as an administrator. Let’s get to work!
Does WordPress tell you who visited your blog?
Provided you are logged in when visiting, your own views are not recorded on any public blog you registered. Our stats are page view stats. Please do not assume that everyone who clicks a like button actually reads the post on your blog because odds are they may not.
What’s the difference between views and visitors on WordPress?
A view is counted when a visitor loads or reloads a page. A visitor is counted when we see a user or browser for the first time in a given period (day, week, month). So if 1 person reads 3 posts on your site, that would be counted as 1 visitor and 3 views.
How add Google Analytics to Elementor?
You can add Google Analytics to Elementor using several WordPress plugins or you can use Google Tag Manager as well: Some suggested plugins include: Google Analytics Dashboard: https://wordpress.org/plugins/google-analytics-for-wordpress/ GA Google Analytics: https://wordpress.org/plugins/ga-google-analytics/
How do I add Google Analytics to a WordPress plugin?
To create this plugin, you’ll follow five steps:
- Check your active theme’s header. php file to ensure it includes the wp_head hook.
- Create a new file in your plugins folder.
- Get your analytics tracking code from the Google Analytics site.
- Add some code including the tracking code to your plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
15 окт. 2019 г.
Are Google Analytics free?
So, Is Google Analytics Free? Well, yes and no. Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.