Upon activation, go to Settings » Simple Blog Stats page to configure plugin settings. On this page, you’ll see all the shortcodes that you can use to show different stats like the total number of comments, registered users, number of posts, categories, page count, and more.
How do I count posts in WordPress?
Method 1: Show Total Number of Posts in WordPress Using a Plugin
- Method 1: Show Total Number of Posts in WordPress Using a Plugin. …
- Simply copy the [sbs_posts] shortcode and add it to any WordPress post, page, or shortcode enabled sidebar widget.
12 окт. 2017 г.
How do I show comments on WordPress?
In the list of pages or posts, find the one you want and hover your cursor over the title of the post. You will see several links appear underneath the title. Click “Quick Edit” and check “Allow Comments.” Click “Update” to turn comments on for that post.
Where is global settings for comments in WordPress?
You can enable/disable comments on future posts in your Discussion settings under My Site(s) → Manage → Settings. Next, click on the Discussion tab. Under “Default article settings,” toggle on or off the option to “Allow people to post comments on new articles.”
How do I edit the comments on a WordPress page?
Click on What You Need to Customize:
- Change the Font of Comments Form.
- Change the Submit Comment Button.
- Remove Website URL Field from Comment Form.
- Add a Field to the Comments Form.
- Add reCAPTCHA to Comment Form.
- Change the Title of Your Comment Section.
- Move Text Field to the Bottom of the Form.
15 окт. 2019 г.
Does WordPress count your own views?
If you are logged in to WordPress.com and your blog is a public blog your stats are not being counted. … If you have a private blog they are being counted.
How do I see how many views on WordPress?
Go to Insights » Reports from your admin panel and click on the Real-Time option at the top. Now you can see the number of active users on your site at any given moment, their geographic locations, the pages they’re viewing, and more.
How do I add a comment section in WordPress?
WordPress – Add Comments
- Step (1) − Click on Pages → All Pages in WordPress.
- Step (2) − The list of pages created in WordPress will get displayed as seen in the following screen. …
- Step (3) − To add a comment on this page, click on Screen options present at the top right hand corner.
- Step (4) − The dropdown list of Screen Option gets displayed.
How do I add a comment to WordPress?
First thing you need to do is install and activate the WordPress Comments Fields. Upon activation, the plugin will add a new menu item labeled ‘Comments Fields’ in your WordPress menu. You need click on it to go to the plugins settings screen where you can add custom fields to the comment form.
How do you add a leave a reply on WordPress?
Follow the following steps using the WP-Admin panel.
- Log into WordPress.
- Open the “Appearance” section on the menu on the left-hand side and click editor.
- Click the comments file (it should read as comments. …
- If you are on Windows hit Control F to search for “Leave a Reply.” Hit enter to search.
13 дек. 2017 г.
How do I manage comments on WordPress?
Simply go to Posts » All Posts and click on the Edit link below the post you want to open. On the post editor screen scroll down to the bottom, and you will see all comments made for the post. You can edit, delete, reply and moderate comments directly from here.
How do I disable commenting on articles?
To do that, go to Settings » Discussion from the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel. On this page, you need to uncheck the option that says “Allow people to post comments on new articles” and then click on the Save Changes button to store your settings. This will disable comments on all your future posts.
How do I customize a WordPress comment template?
How to Create a Custom Comments Callback in WordPress
- Step 1: Create better-comments. php. …
- Step 2: Include your new better-comments. php Template. …
- Step 3: Add Better Comments Callback To wp_list_comments. Now we just need to tell WordPress to use our custom output template for the comments. …
- Step 4: Tweaking The Custom HTML Output.
19 мар. 2019 г.
How do I remove comments from WordPress site?
The most easy way is to install Remove Fields or Remove Comment Website/URL Box. Navigate to WP-Admin -> Plugins -> Add New and search for “Remove Fields” and install and activate the plugin. After the successful completion of the installation process, activate the plugin to remove the Website field from blog comments.
How do I change the title of a WordPress comment?
First thing you need to do is install and activate the Custom Comment Form Title plugin. After activating the plugin, go to Settings » Custom Comment Form Title. On this page you can change the default comment form title.