How do I delete a section in WordPress?
To move a section hover your mouse over that section, click and hold the left Edit Section icon and drag-and-drop the section to where you’d like it to be. To delete a section on the page you hover your mouse over that section and click the right Remove Section icon.
How do I delete a WordPress blog page?
Removing the blog posts page in WordPress
- Log into your WordPress admin panel.
- Look to the left hand sidebar menu and click the Settings option.
- From the expanded menu, click on the Reading option.
- You are brought to the Reading Settings page.
22 сент. 2020 г.
Can I delete my WordPress blog and start over?
Resetting a WordPress website is essentially uninstalling existing settings and reinstalling the original defaults. This is possible to do by deleting everything and starting over.
Why You May Need to Reset WordPress
- Rebuilding or repurpose the website.
- Restoring the site from a backup.
- Cleaning out a test installation.
How do I remove the default homepage in WordPress?
By default the front page of your blog displays all published posts (not pages) in reverse chronological order, with the most recently published post on top. After you do that you go to > Settings > Reading and make the designation change and click “save changes”.
Why can’t I edit with Elementor?
If you get a blank page (white screen of death) when you try to edit with Elementor, it might be due to a lack of memory or to another fatal error. In this case, check if you meet the system requirements for Elementor. If the problem is a memory issue, you can deactivate a few plugins and see if it solves the issue.
How do I remove a blog from my home page?
You will notice a new ‘Hide Posts’ section in the right column of the editor. Clicking on it will reveal plugin options. You can hide the post on the front page and blog page, category or tag pages, authors page, and site search results. Simply select the options you like and then save your post.
How do I reset everything on WordPress?
To reset your site, you need to type the word ‘reset’ in the confirmation field before clicking the red ‘Reset Site’ button. WP Reset will pop up a message asking you to confirm that you want to reset the site. Click ‘Reset WordPress’ to continue. You’ll see a ‘Resetting in progress’ message for a few seconds.
How do I completely start over on WordPress?
If you’re building your site and want to start over from scratch, you have two options: Re-install WordPress (use your host’s one click-installation feature) Use a plugin like WP Reset to erase all content, settings, themes and plugins.
How do I restore my WordPress theme?
How to restore theme to default?
- To reset your header image, navigate to Appearance -> Header and click the “Restore Original Header Image” button that appears about halfway down the page, then save.
- To reset your background color, navigate to Appearance -> Background and click the “select color” button in the Display Options portion of the page.
17 окт. 2013 г.
How do I change the default page in WordPress?
How to change the WordPress homepage
- Click on Settings >> Reading in your admin dashboard.
- Set Your homepage displays to ‘A static page’
- Select the page you want to set as the Homepage from the dropdown.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
24 апр. 2020 г.
How do I remove the Sidebar in WordPress?
How to Remove Sidebar in WordPress
- Log into your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets on the left side of your dashboard.
- Find the Sidebar area.
- Expand the widget section by clicking the down arrow.
- Then, click Delete.
- Repeat these steps until you’ve deleted all the widgets under the Sidebar area.
11 сент. 2019 г.
How do I set the home page in WordPress?
To designate your static homepage, go to My Sites → Customize → Homepage Settings: Then, under Front page displays, choose A static page. Next, click on the Homepage dropdown list and select the “Home” page you created as your static homepage: Next, on the Posts page dropdown, select the “Posts” page you created.