How do I change the shop page in WordPress?
Go to Dashboard > Settings > Reading and select a different page from the Homepage dropdown.
How do I edit a page in WooCommerce?
To do this, go to Appearance → Customize → WooCommerce → Product Catalog. Change the ‘Shop page display’ option to ‘Show categories & products’. This will list all your categories in a grid layout at the top of the WooCommerce shop page, with a product table listing the products underneath.
Where is the WooCommerce shop page template?
Create page “My shop” -> choose template “my-shop” Choose “My shop” as Woocommerce shop page.
How do I customize my WooCommerce homepage?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: Appearance > Customize > Homepage Control.
- Drag and drop items to reorder.
- Tick/untick the checkbox of each item to turn the display on/off.
- Press the Publish button to save changes.
How do I override WooCommerce templates?
Navigate to wp-content/themes/your_theme-child/ directory and create woccommerce folder. You need to upload the files from templates folder here. When you’ve placed the file into WooCommerce folder, the new template will override the default one.
Can you have a shop on WordPress?
Go to your WordPress admin area and select Plugins -> Add new from the menu. Search for “Shop Page WP”. Click “Install Now”. Click “Activate”.
How do I show my shop page in WooCommerce?
This can be achieved by navigating from your Dashboard to WooCommerce->Settings->Products(tab)->Display(tab) and select the desired option from ‘Shop page display’. Here is an example with our theme Oblique displaying categories and products on the shop page.
How do I add products to my shop page in WooCommerce?
Add products to the Group
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products > Add New.
- Select the Grouped product you wish to add products to.
- Scroll down to Product Data and go to Linked Products.
- Select Grouped Products, and search for the product by typing.
- Click the products you wish to add.
How do I customize a category page in WooCommerce?
How to create a custom WooCommerce category page design with WooCommerce Product Table
- Configure WooCommerce Product Table. Once you’ve installed and activated the WooCommerce Product Table plugin, you’ll want to configure its default settings. …
- Make your WooCommerce categories more searchable with filters.
How do I edit WooCommerce plugins?
It allows users to view and edit plugin files from within your WordPress admin area. Plugin editor has a text area where it opens the plugin files. On the right hand side, it lists all the files from the selected plugin. There is a drop down menu on the top that allows you to select a plugin that you want to edit.
How do I customize my WooCommerce shop page with Elementor?
Creating a WooCommerce Shop Page / Archive Template with Elementor Pro
- Under Templates > Theme Builder > Product Archive > Add New, from the dropdown choose Product Archive, give it a name, and click Create Template.
- Choose a Product Archive Block and Insert. …
- After you’ve finished designing, click Publish.
13 нояб. 2020 г.