How do I find someone’s blog on WordPress?
To locate blogs with content of interest to you:
- Use Google search (replace “topic” with any keyword) topic site:wordpress.com.
- Use WordPress.com search > http://en.support.wordpress.com/wordpresscom-search/
- Use Global tags searches > http://en.support.wordpress.com/global-tags/
23 апр. 2012 г.
How do I follow someone on WordPress?
Logged in users of WordPress.com can do this by clicking the Follow button in their admin bar. Logged out readers can click the Follow button in the lower right-hand corner of your blog’s home page.
How do I find someone’s blog?
Type in the person’s name and “+ blog” in Google’s search engine. Click “Search.” If the person uses Blogger, then her blog address will show up in the search results since the site is owned by Google. Use a blog search engine to locate a person’s blog if you cannot find it with Google.
How do I search for a WordPress site?
One of the most reliable ways to show if a site is using WordPress is to check the source code.
- In the source code, check to see if important files are being loaded from the /wp-content/ folder. …
- You can search the source code for the words “WordPress”. …
- Other common URLs include: …
- It correctly identifies WordPress.
26 янв. 2017 г.
Do WordPress blogs expire?
WordPress.com blogs do not expire due to inactivity.
Do you have to have a WordPress account to follow a blog?
All that’s required to follow any blog hosted by wordpress.COM is exactly what you were required to provide to register here, and that is a valid email address that the published posts can be sent to. Here subscribers control their own subscriptions and frequency of receipt of posts from sites they subscribe to.
How do I follow someone on blogspot?
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the left menu, click Reading list .
- In the top right, click Manage reading list .
- Click Add.
- Type the URL of the blog you want to follow.
- Click Next.
- Choose whether to follow publicly or anonymously.
- Click Follow.
Is there an app to follow blogs?
Bloglovin’ (Web, iOS, Android)
Bloglovin’ is the Pinterest of RSS reader apps. While it lets you follow your favorite blogs and publications like every other app on this list, it’s designed much more like a social media site than some of the other featured RSS readers.
What are the best blogs to follow?
Top 10 Best Blogs Around the World That Will Inspire Your Life
- Meet Pat Flynn @SmartPassiveIncome.com. …
- Meet Brian Clark @Copyblogger.com. …
- Meet Andrew Sullivan @thedishdaily.com. …
- Meet Harvey Levin @TMZ.com. …
- Meet Michael Arrington @TechCrunch.com. …
- Meet Tim Ferriss @Fourhourworkweek.com/blog. …
- Meet Timothy Sykes @TimothySykes.com. …
- Meet Darren Rowse @Problogger.net.
11 февр. 2021 г.
Is there a blog directory?
Blog directories are repositories for blog posts with links to the sites of the blogs themselves if you want to look further. They are categorized by topics and are searchable. Blog directories come and go, but the ones listed here have stood the test of time.
What is blog example?
Blogs need frequent updates. Good examples of this include a food blog sharing meal recipes or a company writing about their industry news. Blogs also promote reader engagement. Readers have a chance to comment and voice their different concerns and thoughts to the community.
How do you start your own blog?
So whether you’re 8 or 88, you can create your own blog in 20 minutes.
Let’s start your blog!
- Step 1: Pick a blog name. …
- Step 2: Get your blog online. …
- Step 3: Customize your blog. …
- Step 4: How to write a new blog post & publish it.
How do I search for a particular WordPress theme?
Simply type in “wp-content/themes/[theme-name]” ,quotation marks and all, and look for a search result that looks like a PHP scripting error. WPShout explains that Google sometimes indexes these errors which is why the name of the theme shows up in search results.
How do I access my WordPress admin without a domain?
Unfortunately, there’s not a way to access the backend of the site without the domain. You can access your site’s files through (s)FTP or through your host, but you won’t be able to access anything that requires the domain like the site’s backend.