How do I organize my posts on WordPress?
Simply edit the post you want to reorder and on the post edit screen click on the publish date under the Document panel. This will bring up a date and time popup where you can change the post’s published date and time. After you have changed the date/time, click on the ‘Update’ button to save your changes.
How do I manage content in WordPress?
Managing content in WordPress, therefore, is done by going into different WordPress features (e.g. Posts, Pages, Media Library), selecting items from a table or list on the main screen of each feature and then adding, editing, or removing specific items or sections of content within the post, page, or media library …
How do I organize my WordPress media library?
WordPress Media Library Folders
- Actual folders make it easier to organize your WordPress media library while reducing server burden.
- Add and build new WordPress Media library folders to label and organize as you wish instead of just month/date.
- Move, copy, rename and delete files and folders with a nice drag and drop interface.
- Regenerate thumbnails.
How do I organize categories in WordPress?
WordPress – Arrange Categories
- Step (1) − Click on Posts → Category Order in WordPress. …
- Step (2) − In the following screen, you can see that the create categories section are not in order.
- Step (3) − Now, you can rearrange your categories by just dragging the categories as per your choice.
How do I organize my blog posts?
Planning And Organizing Blogs Made Simple
- Here’s my 7 part process to planning and organizing blogs:
- Step 1: Use a Planner.
- Step 2: Use a Template to Write Your Post.
- Step 3: Use Batch Processing.
- Step 4: Set up Your Content.
- Step 5: Perform On Page SEO.
- Step 6: Post On High Traffic Days.
- Step 7: Promote Your Post.
How do I change the order of pages in WordPress?
To change the order of pages in WordPress:
- Go to any page on your website.
- Use the Screen Options to drop down the control window.
- Choose the “Page Attributes” checkbox.
- Change the number box under “Order” to adjust the position. The lowest numbers are first.
- Click the “Update” or “Publish” button on the page.
What is content management system in WordPress?
A content management system or CMS is a software that is used to build websites and create content to be published on the internet. … With a powerful CMS platform like WordPress, you can log in to your website dashboard and use a simplified interface to create your web pages, add content, and customize the design.
What are examples of content management systems?
Seven content management system (CMS) examples
- WordPress. WordPress is by far the most popular content management system. …
- Joomla. After WordPress, Joomla is the second most popular CMS. …
- Drupal. …
- Magento. …
- Squarespace. …
- Wix. …
9 окт. 2020 г.
How do I organize photos in WordPress?
To create subfolders, simply click on the parent folder to select it, and then click on the ‘Add Folder’ button. To add files to your folders, simply click on the folder then click the ‘Add File’ button. After that, go ahead and upload as many files as you want.
Where is the WordPress media library folder?
By default, WordPress stores all your images and media uploads in /wp-content/uploads/ folder on your server. All uploads are organized in a month and year based folders. You can view these folders by connecting to your WordPress site using an FTP client.
Can you create media folders in WordPress?
To create WordPress media folders, you can use a free plugin called Media Library Plus. … Read this guide if you’re not sure how to install a WordPress plugin. Once you activate it, you’ll see a new “Media Library Folders” option in your WordPress dashboard: Click on that button to enter your new, enhanced media library.
How do I list categories in WordPress?
Adding a Child Category (Sub Category) in WordPress
When you’re editing a post, open up the Categories tab and type in the name for your child category. Select the category that you want to use as the parent from the dropdown list. Similarly, you can also go to Posts » Categories to add child categories.
What are categories?
1 : any of several fundamental and distinct classes to which entities or concepts belong Taxpayers fall into one of several categories. 2 : a division within a system of classification She competed for the award in her age category. Synonyms More Example Sentences Learn More about category.
How do I rearrange portfolio categories in WordPress?
Once you install the Post Types Order plugin, you’ll find a Reorder option added under Portfolio in your WordPress backend. When you open the page, you can drag and drop the items to reorder them as you want.