Just go to Divi – Theme Options – Layout. Within that section, you will see a tab labelled Single Post Layout. All you do is click the author and date to grey them out, and all individual posts will now only display the categories and comments.
How do I remove the author and date from a WordPress post?
How to remove Author Meta and Date from posts and pages?
- Install WP Meta and Date remover.
- Activate Plugin.
- Choose whether to hide from Backend(Page Source) or Frontend or Both.
- Save settings.
- And you done!
How do I remove author details from WordPress posts?
After, installing it on your website, simply head over to ‘Plugins’ and click on Hide/Remove Metadata to open its settings. Then activate it. After activating the plugin, choose it from the right side of WordPress and as it is displayed in the image below, choose hide author option to hide the author’s name.
How do I hide the date on my WordPress post?
From the WordPress Dashboard
- From Admin dashboard go to Settings and General.
- In this section, you will see the Date Format section.
- Choose the Custom format on the date format section.
- Erase whatever, you will see there.
- Click on Save Changes to remove the date.
26 сент. 2018 г.
How do I remove metadata from WordPress post?
With our theme installed, simply visit the WordPress Theme Options section under Appearance > Theme Options and then navigate to the General tab. Once you have navigated to the proper place, you can go to the section with the sliders and simply click the slider to hide or show the post meta.
How do I change the author on WordPress?
Changing the Author to Another User in Block Editor
- Click “Posts” and then “All Posts”
- Choose the post you want to change the author of and click “Edit”
- Click “Document” in the right sidebar.
- Find “Author” under “Status and Visibility”
- Open the dropdown menu to change the author.
- Click “Update” to confirm the change.
22 нояб. 2019 г.
How do I remove a WordPress theme name?
Removing or renaming the theme name in footer can be achieved directly from the WordPress customization tool.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Customize.
- Click on Footer then Bottom Bar.
- Here you can disable the footer or change it in the edit footer credit.
18 нояб. 2019 г.
How do I hide a published post on WordPress?
You will notice a new ‘Hide Posts’ section in the right column of the editor. Clicking on it will reveal plugin options. You can hide the post on the front page and blog page, category or tag pages, authors page, and site search results. Simply select the options you like and then save your post.
How do I change the date on a WordPress post?
After you open the WordPress post to edit look on the top right side just under the Publish Status for the Published on date. Click the Edit link next to the date to change the post timestamp. Clicking the Edit link should open the menu to change the month, day, year and time.
How do I show the date on a WordPress post?
To display the publish date of a post, you need to add this code to your theme. Notice the characters inside the_time function. These are called format characters, and they tell PHP how to format the date and time. To learn more, see our article on how to change date and time format in WordPress.
How do I get rid of byline in WordPress?
Look for the option to “Edit Post” or “Edit Page” items. Some themes, such as “Thesis,” have checkboxes that allow you to turn the byline on or off, while in other themes, such as “Atahualpa,” you can remove the byline by deleting the default variables in the Byline section.