Go to Appearance > Widgets, drag and drop the WordPress Popular Posts widget to your sidebar. Once you’re done configuring it, hit the Save button.
How do I get the latest posts to show on my WordPress homepage?
To add the widget:
- Login to your WordPress website.
- Navigate to Appearance>Widgets.
- Find the Recent Posts widget, then drag and drop it in the desired widget area.
- Once added, you can add a title, set the number of posts to show and more.
- Click Save to complete the changes.
29 апр. 2020 г.
How do I show post content in WordPress?
First you will need to create a custom page template and copy the styling from your page. php file. After that, you will use a loop below to display all posts in one page. $wpb_all_query = new WP_Query( array ( ‘post_type’ => ‘post’ , ‘post_status’ => ‘publish’ , ‘posts_per_page’ =>-1)); ?>
How do I change the view on my WordPress posts?
Change Post Layout in WordPress
- To begin post layout customization, enter Administration panel (Dashboard) and find Posts tab in the left column.
- If a post you want to change, already exists, navigate to All Posts sub menu and click on Edit link for the post, which layout you want to change.
How do I get recent posts to show thumbnails in WordPress?
First, you’ll need to install and activate the WordPress Recent Posts Widget With Thumbnails plugin. Next, go to Appearance » Widgets page where you should see the ‘Recent Posts With Thumbnails’ widget. You need to add it to your sidebar or another widget-enabled area.
How do I show all posts in WordPress homepage?
List All WordPress Posts on Your Homepage. If you’d like all your posts displayed on your front page along with the content of the posts, you can easily do that by going to the Reading Settings screen (Settings > Reading) and changing the number of posts to show to something more than the number of posts you have.
Why are my posts not showing up on WordPress?
Specify the page for posts in WordPress
The problem is most likely that you haven’t configured the Page for Posts setting in WordPress→Settings→Reading correctly: So the easiest solution is simply to specify your Posts page. If you haven’t an empty page at hand, just create a new one.
What is a single post page in WordPress?
Custom single post templates allow you to use different layouts for your individual blog posts. Many WordPress themes come with a few different page templates, and you can also create your own if needed. In this article, we will show you how to easily create custom single post templates in WordPress.
How do I change the width of a post in WordPress?
WordPress: How to change the width of your website and sidebar
- Go to Appearance > Customize in your dashboard:
- Look for the “Layout Options” tab on the left:
- In the options available, you can set the main width of your website by using the option shown below:
8 февр. 2016 г.
How do I customize a WordPress blog post?
How To Change The Blog Post Layout
- Go to Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize -> Post & Page -> Blog Page Settings.
- Select post layout from Blog Post Layout.
- Click Save & Publish.
How do I change layout in WordPress?
To change the layout of WordPress using a theme, click the “Appearance” option on the left. This will default to the Theme’s page. Hover over the theme you want to change and click the “Activate” button. This will immediately change the overall appearance of WordPress to the new layout.
How do I show Grid posts in WordPress?
How to display your WordPress posts in a grid layout
- Navigate to Appearance -> Customize in your admin panel. Open the Blog page. You will see new tab Blog settings, open it.
- Then open tab Blog to manage the layout settings of blog page. Select Grid layout and number of columns.
- Save changes when you are done and check your Blog page.
14 мар. 2018 г.
How do I write a post on WordPress?
To write a post:
- Log in to your WordPress Administration Screen (Dashboard).
- Click the ‘Posts’ tab.
- Click the ‘Add New’ sub-tab.
- Start filling in the blanks: enter your post title in the upper field, and enter your post body content in the main post editing box below it.