How do I access my WordPress dashboard GoDaddy?
Enter the username and password you created and click Log In. This will open your WordPress Dashboard.
How do I get to my WordPress dashboard from cPanel?
1) Login to the cPanel account. 2) Navigate to the “Softaculous Apps Installer” menu and you will see a list of scripts available for us to install. Click on the “WordPress” option to navigate to the WordPress installation section. 3) This action will redirect you to the WordPress installation page.
How do I add WordPress to my GoDaddy cPanel?
Install WordPress on my Linux-hosted domain using cPanel
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, select Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, in the Websites section, below the domain where you want to install WordPress select Install Application. …
- In the Apps for Content Management section, select WordPress blog.
How do I get to my WordPress dashboard?
Steps to login to WordPress
- To access the WordPress dashboard you simply need to add /wp-admin to the end of the URL where you installed WordPress. For example: Copy. …
- Type the username and password you used when you installed your WordPress. Note! Your WordPress login is a different login than your cPanel and your AMP.
28 дек. 2020 г.
How do I login to my GoDaddy website?
Sign in to my GoDaddy account
- From the GoDaddy home page, click Sign In (on mobile, click the person icon ).
- Click Sign In under Registered Users.
- Enter your Username or Customer # and your Password, and then click Sign In.
What is WordPress manager in cPanel?
The WordPress Manager interface allows you to manage new or existing WordPress® sites on your cPanel account. You can use this interface to view your WordPress database name and user, and view and change each site’s automatic updates configuration.
How do I log into cPanel?
To log in to the cPanel interface, perform the following steps: Enter the IP address or domain and the 2083 service port in your preferred browser (for example, https://192.168.0.1:2083 ).
- Enter your cPanel username in the Username text box.
- Enter your password in the Password text box.
- Click Log in.
18 нояб. 2020 г.
Why can’t I log into my WordPress site?
Common reasons why you can’t access wp-admin
Your login credentials (username/password) are incorrect. You’re being blocked by your security plugin. You changed the WordPress login URL. There’s a problem with your WordPress site (White Screen of Death, 500 Internal Server Error, etc.)
Does GoDaddy have a cPanel?
cPanel is available on our Linux-based hosting accounts and servers. For our server customers, cPanel is used in conjunction with WebHost Manager, or WHM.
Is WordPress free with GoDaddy?
WordPress itself is free. What makes GoDaddy’s WordPress Hosting solution different, is that we handle all that for you.
How do I access my WordPress admin without a domain?
Unfortunately, there’s not a way to access the backend of the site without the domain. You can access your site’s files through (s)FTP or through your host, but you won’t be able to access anything that requires the domain like the site’s backend.
Why is WordPress Dashboard different?
The change you’re seeing is a result of the dramatic WordPress update in version 5.0 which rolled out in December 2018. It’s not a change that is of much use for websites that have already been built using the Classic editor or another type of page editing plugin.