Go to your WordPress admin > Appearance > Customize > Frontpage Sections. Enable the About section if it is disabled. Go to wp-admin > Pages and edit the Homepage. Click on “Edit with Elementor”
How do I add custom icons to my WordPress theme?
Go back to Admin Dashboard and got o Appearance from the left menu and click on Menus. In the new screen, click on Screen option on the top right corner and then check the checkbox ‘Display CSS Classes in Menu Items’ for the menus where you want to add icons to WordPress custom menus without plugins. Step 3.
How do I create a custom tab in WordPress?
Here’s how you can add Static Top-Level Tabs:
- Go to your Menus page (Appearance -> Menus)
- Add a Custom Link and set the URL as #. …
- Label your link and hit the Add to Menu button.
- Organize your menu items like you would normally do, hit the Save Menu button, and you’re done!
How do I create a custom category in WordPress?
To do that, you need to create a template for that particular category. Go to Appearance » Theme Editor. From the list of theme files on your right, click on category. php , if you do not have a category.
How do I add an icon?
Insert an icon
Select Insert > Icons. Scroll through the icons or jump to a category by clicking a name in the navigation pane at the left. Choose an icon and then click Insert at the lower right. Insert multiple icons at the same time by clicking each of them before clicking Insert.
How do I add icons to text in WordPress?
To use icon fonts you need to create or edit a post, and you will notice an Icons button next to the Add Media button. Clicking on the icons button will open a drop down menu of all the icons available in the icon font set. Selecting an icon from this drop down menu will insert the icon in the post editor.
How do I insert a tab in Word?
Insert or add tab stops
- Go to Home and select the Paragraph dialog launcher .
- Select Tabs.
- Type a measurement in the Tab stop position field.
- Select an Alignment.
- Select a Leader if you want one.
- Select Set.
- Select OK.
How do I add a custom tab in WooCommerce?
Go into wp-admin > WooCommerce > Ultimate Tabs. There you enable 1. tab for example, add a tab title, content & priority.
Create WooCommerce Category Tabs
- Create custom Specific Tabs.
- Add category only tabs.
- Show global product tabs.
- Place an Icon in front of tabs.
- Add styling and more.
20 нояб. 2018 г.
How do I create a fixed menu in WordPress?
WordPress plugins make it easy for you to add sticky menus.
Under Basic settings, add the navigation bar you want to be your sticky menu.
- Change any desired settings, like the space between the top of the page and the sticky element.
- Click Save Settings.
- Refresh your website to see your sticky menu.
21 окт. 2020 г.
What are the steps to create a template category?
How to Make a Category Template in 4 Steps
- Step 1: Copy Your Category. php File. …
- Step 2: Create a New Category Template File. Create a new category template file and name it something descriptive. …
- Step 3: Paste Contents from Original Category File. …
- Step 4: Edit Your New Category Template.
25 апр. 2013 г.
How do I create a custom category in WooCommerce?
Step 1 – Create a new page, customize it, and publish it. To add your products by category use either the WooCommerce blocks plugin or if you want a more beautiful page use our Storefront Blocks plugin. (the product grid shown in the picture above was built using Storeront Blocks).
How do you create a category page?
Category Pages & Menus
- Open the Customizer. (My Sites → Design → Customize)
- Go to Menus.
- Select the menu to edit.
- Click on Add Items.
- Select Categories.
- Click the Plus icon next to the Category you want to add.
- Click Publish to save the changes.
How do I add an icon to my home screen?
Just follow these steps:
- Visit the Home screen page on which you want to stick the app icon, or launcher. …
- Touch the Apps icon to display the apps drawer.
- Long-press the app icon you want to add to the Home screen.
- Drag the app to the Home screen page, lifting your finger to place the app.
How do I add an icon to a text box?
To add icon inside the input element the <i> tag and <span> tag are used widely to add icons on the webpages. To add any icons on the webpages or in some specific area, it needs the fontawesome link inside the head tag. The fontawesome icon can be placed by using the fa prefix before the icon’s name.
How do I put an icon on my iPhone home screen?
Tap on Open App, then select the three-dot menu icon at the top right to show Details. Choose Add to Home Screen. Tap on the lower, smaller icon next to the name of your new shortcut (New Shortcut is the default name; tap the circled X to rename it).