Under the ‘Your homepage displays’ section, you need to click on the ‘ A static page’ option. After that, you can select the home and blog pages you created earlier. You can now go to Pages » All Pages section in admin area. You’ll notice your blog and homepage with new labels.
How do I add a page to my WordPress blog?
How to Add a Blog to Your WordPress Website
- 1From the Dashboard, choose Pages→Add New. …
- 2Type a name for the page in the text box toward the top of the page. …
- 3Leave the text box blank. …
- 4Click the Publish button. …
- 5Choose Settings→Reading. …
- 6From the Posts Page drop-down list, choose the page you just created.
Can I have multiple blog pages on WordPress?
You can create a static front page, and then a separate page for all your published posts. You can do that and the first step is to create two pages and then designate them appropriately. (1) All posts on the front page which is also called the home page and is the URL of the site by default.
How do I add a page to my blog?
Add pages to your blog
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, select a blog.
- From the menu on the left, click Layout.
- In the section you want your pages to show, click Add a Gadget.
- In the window, next to “Pages”, click Add .
- Set your settings and click Save.
- To save the arrangement, in the bottom right, click Save .
How do I add posts to different pages in WordPress?
Assign categories to posts. Create a custom menu. Add the dynamic category pages to into the custom menu. You can create a custom menu and include multiple dynamic category pages that automatically display the published posts assigned to the the specific categories in reverse chronological order.
How do I link a category to a page in WordPress?
Category Pages & Menus
- Open the Customizer. (My Sites → Design → Customize)
- Go to Menus.
- Select the menu to edit.
- Click on Add Items.
- Select Categories.
- Click the Plus icon next to the Category you want to add.
- Click Publish to save the changes.
How many blogs can you have on WordPress?
As many as you want, need, or desire — no limits. You may also notice that when you’re logged in the WordPress.com homepage gives you a link to the admin section of all blogs that you have access to. You can now manage all the blogs you want with a single login and user for all of them. Enjoy.
How many Blogspot blogs can I have?
Number of Blogs: You can create or have not more than 100 blogs per account which is more than enough for a single account.
What is blog example?
Blogs need frequent updates. Good examples of this include a food blog sharing meal recipes or a company writing about their industry news. Blogs also promote reader engagement. Readers have a chance to comment and voice their different concerns and thoughts to the community.
How do I add posts to different pages on Blogger?
How To Add Multiple Posts Under Different Pages In Blogger
- Go to main window of your blog. There in the left side you can find “Layout”. …
- Now you can see the layout of your blog. There you can find “Pages” gadget.
- Click on “Edit” on pages tab . Now “Configuration Page List” window will open. …
- Give your page a label name. …
- That’s it.
16 дек. 2013 г.
What is the difference between page and post in Blogger?
Think of pages as your static content or “one-off” kind of content that will seldom need changing. This might for example be your About page, and is seen as timeless entities. Posts on the other hand are your blog entries or dynamic content that gets added regularly.
Should I use posts or pages in WordPress?
Here’s the big difference between WordPress posts and pages: WordPress posts have an official publish date and are displayed by date on your site’s blog page. If you want to write a normal blog post, you should use a post. … WordPress pages are for timeless static content and don’t have a publish date.
How do I show posts from a specific category on a page in WordPress?
In order to add a new menu item displaying specific post category, you should do the following:
- Create a category under Posts -> Categories -> Add New Category:
- Assign posts to the Category under Posts -> All Posts:
- Create a page under Pages -> Add New.
- Insert a shortcode on the page using the category slug:
27 янв. 2020 г.
Are pages or posts better for SEO?
While blog posts are an extremely valuable section of a practice’s website, the content pages are arguably the most important for SEO. This is because the pages on a medical or dental practice’s website are typically the primary source of information for visitors.