To add a new post click on Add New Item under the News menu. Type in the title of the news post and the fill in the content, select the category and set a featured image if required. Once done, just as you would for any other type of normal post click on Publish.
How do I post a news article on WordPress?
To write a post:
- Log in to your WordPress Administration Screen (Dashboard).
- Click the ‘Posts’ tab.
- Click the ‘Add New’ sub-tab.
- Start filling in the blanks: enter your post title in the upper field, and enter your post body content in the main post editing box below it.
How do I add instant articles to WordPress?
How to Set Up Facebook Instant Articles in WordPress
- Step 1: Sign Up for Instant Articles and Claim Your URL. The first thing you need to do is to visit Facebook Instant Articles and click on the Sign Up button to get started.
- Step 2: Generate an Instant Articles Feed. …
- Step 3: Configure the Instant Articles for WP Plugin. …
- Step 4: Submit Your Instant Articles Feed for Review.
2 янв. 2019 г.
How do I post news to my website?
How do I publish news to my website or intranet?
- Step 1 – Go into a folder or run a search.
- Step 2 – Tick the checkbox to select the articles you want to add to your site or intranet.
- Step 3 – Click ‘Copy’ to keep the articles in the current folder and select the folder linked to your website or intranet.
How do I post on different pages in WordPress?
You can create Category pages for your Topics/Posts to appear on within Posts > Categories. After creating those Categories, you can then assign those Topics/Posts to them within edit Post/Topic. You can also add the Categories to the Menu in Appearance > Menus.
What is a post in WordPress?
What are Posts in WordPress? Posts are blog content listed in a reverse chronological order (newest content on top). You will see posts listed on your blog page. If you are using WordPress as a blog, then you will end up using posts for the majority of your website’s content.
How can I get instant article approval?
To get started, log in with Facebook and go to the Instant Articles signup page. You’ll first go to a page that asks you to choose on which page you want instant articles to appear. Select it, and click Submit. Once you get approval (which is instant), you’re signed up for Instant Articles.
Does Facebook own WordPress?
WordPress.com is owned by a privately held company called Automattic.
How do I apply for an instant article?
How to create Instant Articles
- Step 1: Sign up. The first thing you need to do to get up and running is sign up to join the program. …
- Step 2: Choose your Facebook Page. …
- Step 3: Claim your URL. …
- Step 4: Create articles. …
- Step 5: Customize styling. …
- Step 6: Submit for review.
Can I copy news from websites legally?
You absolutely can not just copy the full text or an article from a news website and just post it on your site. That is in violation of copyright law. … But in 99% of cases, it is not legal to simply copy the full text of an article.
How do I get Google News feed?
Tap “Widgets.” Scroll down to the “Search” widget from the Google app, and then press and hold it. You can drag the widget anywhere you want on the Home screen, and then drop it. Now, you’ll have quick access to Google searches and the Discover feed on your Android device.
How do you add categories to pages in WordPress?
Once a category has been assigned to the post, and the post is published, edit the navigation menu to add the category page:
- Open the Customizer. …
- Go to Menus.
- Select the menu to edit.
- Click on Add Items.
- Select Categories.
- Click the Plus icon next to the Category you want to add.
- Click Publish to save the changes.