Go to My Sites → Design → Customize → Widgets. Select a widget area you want to add the navigation menu widget to. Select Add Items to open the widget list. Search for the Navigation Menu widget and click on it to add it to your widget area.
How do I add a widget to the top bar in WordPress?
Install via the WordPress Dashboard:
Navigate to Plugins, and select add new to go to the “Add Plugins” page. In the right side, enter “Storefront Top Bar” in the search input bar, and hit your enter key. Click install, and wait for the plugin to download. Once done, activate the plugin.
How do I add a widget to just the homepage in WordPress?
To show the widget on the homepage only, switch the Hide/Show option to “Show on checked pages,” check the Home/Front option, and save the widget. The widget will now only show on the homepage, whether you’re displaying a static page or your posts.
How do I add icons to my menu bar in WordPress?
After activating the plugin on your site, go to the Appearance menu > Menus. You’ll see an additional text line “Icon: Select” in each item editing tab. Press Select, then a popup appears and allows you to choose icons as well as configure the size, position, and other options. Then, press Select and save the menu.
How do I add a widget to my Topbar?
To add a topbar widget please follow this step instead. First navigate to Appearance > Sidebars, create a new sidebar, do not enable this sidebar on any page, and take note of the sidebar ID. Then navigate to Appearance > Widgets, you should see the newly created sidebar there for you to place some widget.
How do you add a top bar?
How To Display The Top Bar Menu
- Assign a menu to a top bar area from Appearance -> Customize -> Navigation.
- Select a menu from Top bar Navigation drop down.
- Go to Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize -> Header ->Top Bar.
- Find the Display Top Bar Menu & turn it on.
- Click onSave & Publish.
How do I show or hide widgets on a specific page in WordPress?
Here’s a very simple procedure for hiding unwanted widgets or showing relevant ones on certain pages.
- Download your free Widget Options and let it do most of the job. …
- Click on the widget to reveal the options and go to the visibility tab (the “eye” icon”).
- From the Hide/Show menu, choose “Hide on Checked Pages”.
14 сент. 2017 г.
How do I put a widget on a page in WordPress?
Once you activate the plugin, go to Appearance » Widgets. Next, drag and drop the widgets you want to display in your post or page into the Shortcodes sidebar. That’s it. Now you can add WordPress widgets in your post and page content.
How do I get my widgets to show?
Add a widget
- On a Home screen, touch and hold an empty space.
- Tap Widgets .
- Touch and hold a widget. You’ll get images of your Home screens.
- Slide the widget to where you want it. Lift your finger.
How do I put icons in my navigation bar?
First, navigate to Appearance > Menus and open your menu we’re adding the icons to. Inside your menu, you’ll see your menu items. If you expand the menu item you wish to add the icon to by clicking the down arrow, you’ll see some fields appear. In the Navigation Label field, we can add our icon HTML.
How do I add an image to a menu in WordPress?
To add images to your menu, download and install the Menu Image plugin. This plugin allows you to add an image to any menu item, and control all aspects of the style including the image position and size. Once activated, visit your Menus page (Appearance > Menus), and click the drop-down arrow on a menu item.
How do I add font awesome icons to my WordPress menu?
How to Add Font Awesome Icons to WordPress Menus
- Step 1: Install Font Awesome 4 Menus Plugin. The Font Awesome 4 Menus plugin loads the icon font on your site so that you can make use of it within your menus and content. …
- Step 2: Show CSS Classes Options on Menu Screen. …
- Step 3: Enter the CSS Class for the Menu Icon.
6 дек. 2013 г.