How do I add Google Analytics to WordPress for free?
Add Google Analytics to WordPress Without a Plugin
- Click on Admin in the left taskbar.
- In the property column, click Tracking Info, and then Tracking Code.
- Now you can get the tracking code under the Website tracking section. …
- Step 2: Add the Tracking Code to the header.php file.
7 дек. 2020 г.
Can I add Google Analytics to my WordPress blog?
To connect Google Analytics to your WordPress site, you can use one of the following ways: Add Google Analytics to WordPress with a plugin (Site Kit or GA Google Analytics). Manually connect Google Analytics and WordPress by adding code directly to your theme.
Is Google Analytics free for WordPress?
It’s also free, which is great if you’re adding Google Analytics to a hobby site or startup. This well-known tool to add analytics to your site was formerly known as Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress (GADWP). Features: Lets you track website visitors and get analytics reports in your WordPress dashboard.
How do I add Google Analytics to my blog?
Step 2: Add Analytics tracking to Blogger
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, select the blog you want to analyze.
- From the menu on the left, click Settings.
- Under “Basic,” click Google Analytics Property ID.
- Enter your Analytics tracking ID. Make sure you enter the ID in this format: UA-XXXXX-XX.
- Click Save.
Does WordPress have built in analytics?
WordPress doesn’t come with built-in analytics, so you’ll need to install Google Analytics on your WordPress site. But that can be tricky, especially for beginners. An easier way of connecting Google Analytics with WordPress is through a plugin like MonsterInsights.
What is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
Best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress
- MonsterInsights. MonsterInsights is the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. …
- ExactMetrics. …
- Analytify. …
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin. …
- Google Analytics by 10Web. …
- GA Google Analytics. …
- WP Statistics. …
- WP Google Analytics Events.
How do I set up Google Analytics on WordPress?
How to Set Up Google Analytics for WordPress
- Sign Up For Google Analytics. The first thing you’re going to need to do is sign up for Google Analytics. …
- Install Your Plugin. Next, you’ll need to actually install your plugin. …
- Authenticate Your Google Account. …
- Select the Profile You Want to Track. …
- Start Tracking.
9 нояб. 2018 г.
Where do I put Google Analytics code in WordPress?
Now there are two common ways to add this code in your WordPress theme files. You can choose either one of them (not both). Simply edit the header.php file in your WordPress theme and paste the Google Analytics tracking that code you copied earlier right after the <body> tag.
How do I add GTAG to WordPress?
Apply the Google Tracking Code into the WordPress theme’s header
- Log into the WordPress Administrator.
- Click on Appearance and then click on Editor.
- A typical WordPress theme will have a Theme Header (header. php). …
- Paste the Global Site Tag (gtag. …
- Click on Update File in order to save the code changes.
2 нояб. 2020 г.
What are exact metrics WordPress?
ExactMetrics audience report shows you detailed information about your visitors right inside your WordPress dashboard. You can see which country your website visitors are from, what are they most interested in, which device are they using, their age, gender, and a whole lot more.
How do I put Google Analytics on my website?
To start collecting basic data from a website:
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics. …
- Set up a property in your Analytics account. …
- Set up a reporting view in your property. …
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I add Google Analytics to my website?
Add an account
- Sign in to your Analytics Account.
- Click Admin.
- In the ACCOUNT column, select + Create Account from the menu.
- Click Web site or Mobile app.
- Under Setting up your Account: Enter an Account Name. …
- Under Setting up your property, enter the Website or App Name. …
- Select an Industry Category.
- Select the Reporting Time Zone.
How can I check my blog traffic?
1. Log in to Blogger and click the name of the blog you’d like to track. Click “More stats” next to Pageviews or click “Stats” in Blogger’s navigation menu on the left of the screen.
Are Google Analytics free?
So, Is Google Analytics Free? Well, yes and no. Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
How do I get my Google Analytics code?
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.