How do I change my WordPress site description?
You can view and change your Tagline and meta description using WordPress’ Settings utility.
- Launch your browser and log into your blog at WordPress.com.
- Click the “Settings” icon on the Dashboard panel to the left.
- Click the “General” menu item.
- Type your new description into the input box labeled “Tagline.”
How do I change the title of my WordPress site?
Change WordPress site title from Appearance
- Go to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance on your left sidebar and click on Customize.
- Go to Site Identity, change or edit your title.
- Click Publish or Save Changes (depending what Theme you use).
22 нояб. 2018 г.
How many tables a default WordPress will have?
There are 12 default database tables in WordPress database as given below: wp_options. wp_users.
How do I write meta keywords?
Guidelines for Using Meta Keywords Tags:
- Keep your list of keywords or keyword phrases down to ten or fifteen unique keywords or phrases.
- Separate the words or phrases using a comma.
- Do not repeat the words or phrases which you use.
- Place your most important words or phrases at the beginning of your list.
How do I change my website title?
- Go to “Themes” section and click “Customize.”
- Choose “Site title, tagline, and Logo” section or just press the title.
- Type in an edited title and tick the Display Header Text box.
- “Save changes” and restart the page.
8 янв. 2019 г.
Where is the title tag in WordPress?
First you need to click on the “Edit snippet” button, which will open up some input fields. The first one you will see will say “SEO title” – this is the one you want to edit if you want a custom title tag in WordPress. By default you will see it has: Title, Page, Separator and Site title written in there.
What is the site title in WordPress?
What is a WordPress site title and where does it appear on the website? The title represents the name of the WordPress site/blog/online shop. Together with the tagline, the site title has the role to define site identity through text.
How do I add META tags to my website?
To add meta tags in a web page, you need to edit the section of the HTML file. There are two methods you can use to edit HTML files: If the file already exists on your website, you can download it using an FTP client and then edit it using your preferred text editor.
How do I add meta description to my website?
How to write a great meta description
- Keywords: do make sure your most important keywords for the webpage show up in the meta description. …
- Write legible, readable copy: this is essential. …
- Treat the meta description as if it’s an advert for your web-page: make it as compelling and as relevant as possible.
What is WordPress and its features?
With WordPress, you can create any type of website you want: a personal blog or website, a photoblog, a business website, a professional portfolio, a government website, a magazine or news website, an online community, even a network of websites.
Who is the father of WordPress?
Matthew Charles Mullenweg (born January 11, 1984) is an American entrepreneur and web developer living in Houston. He is known for developing the free and open-source web software WordPress, now managed by The WordPress Foundation.
Where are WordPress users stored?
WordPress stores user data in the wp_users table, which is linked to the wp_posts and wp_comments tables: WordPress also stores user data in two other tables: Additional meta data on users is stored in the wp_usermeta table. Data on commenters who are not logged in is stored in the wp_comments table.